Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
bisac,when did ya gave me an oppurtunity to write that my stoploss triggered.and what should i write further than this that i got slaps from market today.
A person working purely on my newsletter would have seriously earned money today and would have gone short,i can confirm you on this coz i got few calls regarding this and u can check valuenotes newsletter/but i guess my perception formation made me miss out on my own analysis,i am myself feeling really auckward of ignoring my own analysis,i do this v.rarely but,i will try to overcome this by monday itself.
Markets need to wake me up from these slaps,its necessary.

jace48

when you win you claim more than ten times for only one success. but when you loose its hard to find out a single post from you. is nt it?
The reality is almost every tipper will glory his success and leave the misjudgment as fine print. To give you an example I did use poweryourtrade.com for around two months for there tips. Followed there swing tips religiously and I am yet to recover from those draw down. lossen (pun intended) learn't is. It's your own money and your own mind. Just don't follow what you have been told unless you understand it.

I don't intended to defend or hurt anybody it's just my opinion.
PS: Sorry for jumping into already long draw discussion and breaking the original context

Bisac,i Can Throw Same Question On You ,when Stoplosses Hit ,everyone Come Here And Point Out But Nobody Shall Show Up When Targets Hit,beyond This,definitely,i Will See To This That I Write Those Stoploss Triggered Thing From V. Next Day,thanks For Pointing Out.
Have A Great Weekend You All.

U

uasish

Hitesh,
We all know mkt Humbels each & all of us.People who pay you knows this ,they will feel more comfortable to deal with a transperent Guy,this will eventually improve your business.Even a 30% win ratio with right MM /Risk mgmt results into a good system,where your win ratio is very good (as i understand by different posts of your's).
Hope you understand.
Asish

Hitesh,

I am fully agree with Asishda.

However wat happened in VFM forum, I am sorry for that...I was not targetting u but particularly ur that call irritated me, also u must be agree that I was correct @ that point as that call could not suceed. Though forgotten then, after discussing here in traderji, Gokul again started that topic......

Anyway sorry, yaar.

However I have no idea about the further proceedings....as i logged off there.
Next morning @ about 10 am I recovered posts were removed. Thats good.

Any way I am not going to attack u any more.

Chal yaar aaj se ham dosti karte hain.....

Best of luck.

dev mookerji

hi hitesh

nice to see u working hard. i think u r 21 years old. right ? being elder than u i would like to share some point.

hitesh every one on earth wants love, success, money, knowledge, appreciation social status etc. & i can see u r also insearch of these. this passion keeps human being going. every one must have this passion. without this one becomes useless in long term.

but its a fact that only one thing out of above is permanent, yes u r right its knowledge. what u have is good technical knowledge & u can improve it as much as u want. some of your calls will succeed some will fail. people will love u & they will hate u as well. this will continue for years. on the basis of this love or hate, success or failure u should not judge your life. thats not life.
find the purpose of your life. i think in your case technical analyse or what ever u r using for these calls is purpose of your life. read all the books get knowledge from every where possible. try & invent your methods. add some thing to this great knowledge sea.

in short concentrate on knowledge, not on people, money, success failure etc. cool down your self. u need to change as human being. i am saying this bcoz i can see a successful person in making, but the biggest limitation that u have is basic thinking. without basics being right u can not maintain success. i can see similar pattern that of "KAKA" = Rajesh Khanna in u. excellent talent sure shot success but.... could not maintain the success.... now no one care for him not even a spot boy respects him.he had 11 superhits in a year, not even amitabh bachhan every had such a fan following as that of rajesh khanna.

no one can be successful for ever but u should learn to manage your failures & as charts shows after a dip again bull run continue. if u dont improve your basics, one such bad run can end u.

u r just 21 years old lots of things u have to learn in life. take it easy. & keep doing the good work.

hope to see u in improved version soon.

bye

Vishal Deshpande

Yes Mr. Vishal

Good suggestion and advice. Your reply is the right way to point hitesh to his future rather than blasting and critcizing him for his failures. It is good you could point out his deficiencies that may be holding him from performing to his potential. Hope he takes a serious view of your advice and adjust accordingly.

Regards

Saji

Ohhh,i Always Listen To All Advices ,suggestions Very Carefully,in The End I See My Mistakes And Correct Them,beyond This,i Believe Everybody Has A Lot To Teach Us All And Lot Of Life Experiences Can Be Used In Trading And They Come Handy Coz,trading Is All About Reading Positions In The Market And Working Acc.,positions Are Always Formed Due To Sentiments,the Human Behaviour And Herd Mentality.
Thank You All.

Status
Not open for further replies.