Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaa,i can explain,.you are a genius.
cool.but u remain silent about all other tips
i fail to understand why.
i think,catching flaws and pointing toward them is ur groups hobby rather full time job.

Hello all,

Why u all are quarelling for no reason. Why u all want to proove that each one of your call is the best. The whole market is simply based on probability factor and a better strategy of risk and rewards.

We all just use TA, FA, News, MM all to minimize risks and maximize profits. We want this forum to be a learning one. If hitesh give suggestions then why u all want to proove that he is wrong and u r right.

You can simply post your findings and give others to see the insight of it. Instead of that you said 49.80 and I said 50rs. So I m accurate, it really looks funny. Come on friends. Time to learn instead of wasting time for silly things

Someone questioning that if above the X price then go for long and below the Y price go for short. It is actually a defined strategy based on different set of criterias. It is the traders expectations to enter long or short how u come to the levels. They may not be 100% accurate or traps but it is an art of finding that levels also.

Raj

ongc at 864 and nifty 4234 target also hits.remain short in nifty.short bharti below 830.tatamotrs hit second target also.now third target at 671.
from 739 level asked to short tatamotors.60 rs crack in 3 days.
wats so called accuracy.

biyasc

i think,catching flaws and pointing toward them is ur groups hobby rather full time job.
no you are wrong. check earlier message what i said about your airdeccan call. it was superb.

feel anything about me. i dont care. just give some clear cut answers:

1: you recommend to buy ifci ab 49.80.
2: ifci break 49.80 & trade avove that for 20-25 minutes.
3: then its come down to below 49.

so why you are telling that ifci is unable to trade/sustain ab 49.80. are not you misguided peoples. senior members please post your view on this.

biyasc

Hello all,

Why u all are quarelling for no reason. Why u all want to proove that each one of your call is the best. The whole market is simply based on probability factor and a better strategy of risk and rewards.

We all just use TA, FA, News, MM all to minimize risks and maximize profits. We want this forum to be a learning one. If hitesh give suggestions then why u all want to proove that he is wrong and u r right.

You can simply post your findings and give others to see the insight of it. Instead of that you said 49.80 and I said 50rs. So I m accurate, it really looks funny. Come on friends. Time to learn instead of wasting time for silly things

Someone questioning that if above the X price then go for long and below the Y price go for short. It is actually a defined strategy based on different set of criterias. It is the traders expectations to enter long or short how u come to the levels. They may not be 100% accurate or traps but it is an art of finding that levels also.

Raj
hi rajesh.

you are right. now let me tell you that i am not a tipster. hitesh recommend to buy ifci ab 49.80 & i know some full people will buy in this levels. thats why i update the actual resistance to 50 from 49.80. thats all. i dont want aby credit for this. but he always try to ignore about his loosing calls & still misguiding people. if you say whats my problem, then i will say, yes thats my problem.

biyasc

what you are talking about groups????? do you know what the meaning of group????? yes, we have a group in traderji for increase our knowledge, for share some experiences, for recommend some important articles/books, for build a healhty wealth. thats our group. we dont have a group who are always looking for clients pocket for some few paisa.

so big letters,you need all this to prove me wrong,easiar would have been ,that hitesh your stoploss cuts.
i could have agreed on that,as long as 10 target hits in a day and 1 trade screws up,do i care loosing money in 1 trade.

okie,fine,ifci stoploss get triggered.
all other tips ,rocked,sorry guys,probably it traded above 49.80,was hitting 49.70 again and again.but still stoploss gets triggered and bisac is absolutely accurate.100%.

all watever he shall write,will be 100% accurate.if at all,he write his tips.

hello,i dont ignore my loosing calls,okie.

from orkut.com,to here,i crealy apologised for yesterday's ifci screwup trade.but the way,you guys point out a mistake is amazing.never shall i see,anyone from you to say,hitesh,you wrote bajajhind will fall for 10 days you wrote and it did from 181 to 159.

you made people earn 6 times in a row in airdeccan and that too nerly 10% always in every trade.
your recent tatamotor level of 739 was excellent and it cracked below that ,as you said.

if you have the guts to write all this.i have the guts to accept my mistakes.
i am seeing 20 shares,i saw ifci,breaking 49.80 too many times touching 49.70 and again going back to 49.90,thats why i wrote that message.

and i did apologised for wrong ifci trade of yesterday ,not only here,but on orkut as well and ask aaashish sir,he's on orkut to check on 2 communities there.

hi rajesh.

you are right. now let me tell you that i am not a tipster. hitesh recommend to buy ifci ab 49.80 & i know some full people will buy in this levels. thats why i update the actual resistance to 50 from 49.80. thats all. i dont want aby credit for this. but he always try to ignore about his loosing calls & still misguiding people. if you say whats my problem, then i will say, yes thats my problem.
Good. I like your attitude that u posted your findings. Its really a credit for you from everyone. The point is that we should left it to the people to decide and judge their calls.

Everyone has to learn hard way biyas. Really there is no shortcut. Everyone need to work hard a lot and put lot of findings and experience to understand the market, I firmly believe that people will go through the experience.
We need to accept the fact that trading is not really easy but one of the toughest one and there is no fast bucks here.

Please post your findings but I request you not to attack anyone personally so and so is wrong. It does not look in best of interests for anyone. I hope you understand my concern

Regards
Raj

biyasc

Good. I like your attitude that u posted your findings. Its really a credit for you from everyone. The point is that we should left it to the people to decide and judge their calls.

Everyone has to learn hard way biyas. Really there is no shortcut. Everyone need to work hard a lot and put lot of findings and experience to understand the market, I firmly believe that people will go through the experience.
We need to accept the fact that trading is not really easy but one of the toughest one and there is no fast bucks here.

Please post your findings but I request you not to attack anyone personally so and so is wrong. It does not look in best of interests for anyone. I hope you understand my concern

Regards
Raj

you are a cool guy raj.
i hate all those tipsters who are looking to our pockets. thats why i cant control myself when i see someone is cheating. but you are right raj. thats my problem, not these cheaters. i would try not to post any reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.