Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

biyasc

well no...not booked losses so far....i have a huge qty
this is the result of following blind man/s advices. you got huge losses, the blind man/s will say you that "SL triggered".

the first step to be a successfull trader is "do not follw hot tips".

Why Blame Hitesh ; Has he caught ur neck and asked you to invest in this tips. No he hasnt isnt it!!

All have made some money with his tips so when the loss comes then why make a noise.

Buddy you cannot blame anyone for the IFCI call yaar...

This one needs to close below 45.90 to give a definate breakout for downside or its has to be under 44.50 intraday to confirm the breakout for sure..

Coverse it has to close above 49.75 to give a definate upside breakout or it has to move intraday above 50.80-51.00 for 15-30 mins for an upside breakout to be confirmed.

Till then nJoy the Range people... :D

P.S. Hitesh BUD correct me man if I am wrong in this one...

Attachments

Hitesh has been posting calls for IFCI since 3 days..short below 46..when it was below 46, he told to short it..and with his call it started shooting up..and closed at 47.50 !!!
Hitesh could u tell us on what bases do you give calls? which charts do u use? (s/w)

Linus

Hitesh has been posting calls for IFCI since 3 days..short below 46..when it was below 46, he told to short it..and with his call it started shooting up..and closed at 47.50 !!!
Hitesh could u tell us on what bases do you give calls? which charts do u use? (s/w)
A combination of charts, coin toss, darts, etc. Besides, anybody can give 25 calls and be right half the time.

ss :D

Status
Not open for further replies.