Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratan,i Know Only One Meaning For U And U Know The Word For It.coz ,now People Have All Stops And Targets,i Shall Stop Writing Coz In Front Of Such Big Guys,i Gat No Guts To Go Wrong.

8 Tips Gone Right,u R Nobody,2 Gone Wrong,u R An Idiot.wowwwww,amazing,all Negativity Flowing Here.
Anyhow, Enjoy Your Forum And Great Traders Over Here Which I Whole Heartedly Accept.

God Bless All Of You.

hi
hitesh although i have short nifty at 5023 folloing ur call but still my respect
for u have not gone down becz i have seen ur amazing calls and nobody forced me to follow ur calls..................... and i think all should understand this....

R

ratan jain

Ratan,i Know Only One Meaning For U And U Know The Word For It.coz ,now People Have All Stops And Targets,i Shall Stop Writing Coz In Front Of Such Big Guys,i Gat No Guts To Go Wrong.

8 Tips Gone Right,u R Nobody,2 Gone Wrong,u R An Idiot.wowwwww,amazing,all Negativity Flowing Here.
Anyhow, Enjoy Your Forum And Great Traders Over Here Which I Whole Heartedly Accept.

God Bless All Of You.
Lets hope you stick to your promise of not writing here :)

By the way, you still havent explained what do do with Nifty short, it had gone up 165 or more points!

Status
Not open for further replies.