Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratan jain

carry relenergy shorts and nifty also.short sbi for 1830,1812 as tgt,stoploss 1928.
Carry as in futures?

REL has a lot size of 550
traders would be carrying a loss of 44550 in REL, though intrada the loss per lot had gone upto 56500.

HITESH: I am not trying to run u down, just thinking...would it not be prudent and accept a decent loss rather than a big one?
You are betting upon the markets going down...and if u remember, you had done the same thing when nifty was moving up a few months ago.

I dread to think what traders would have done, u were increasing ur sl in a reverse manner, INCREASING your stop levels and suddenly, without even completing the call by giving an exit, you disappeared, only to return in the next bull run.
So, this is why I am pointing out this trade.

As regards, REL, I have pointed out, because I am holding a small quantity of REL, and was in touch with prices.

The rest of the calls, I have not tracked that much.

renu daga

hi
rgt stumping all teh good analyst,,, bgut beware not me ,,because i am not good,,joking,,

hitesh ,,sir ur clients are standing in such loss,,,,they must be having nightmares,, are u doing something to protect their loss,, an dhow can they arrange for such huge margin...

truly spekaing when everybody is giving buy calls in realiance structure u have given short....why this difference,,,and this is going out of trend,,

renu

R

ratan jain

hi
rgt stumping all teh good analyst,,, bgut beware not me ,,because i am not good,,joking,,

hitesh ,,sir ur clients are standing in such loss,,,,they must be having nightmares,, are u doing something to protect their loss,, an dhow can they arrange for such huge margin...

truly spekaing when everybody is giving buy calls in realiance structure u have given short....why this difference,,,and this is going out of trend,,

renu
Exactly Renuji :)

I Think I Have Written A Clear Stoploss Of 1389 For Rel And I Didn't Disappear,the Behaviour Here Got Ruff And Rude Enough,i Got Enough People On Orkut On Messanger Asking Me To Write Here,so I Am Doing It.

Anyhow,i Do Have Relcapital Buying Tip At 1480 From Friday But Thats In My Newsletter,today Also Its Written There.
Now Ratan You Do Very Well Know ,i Write At Valuenotes But I Can't Write All The Tips Here.

And I Don't Think,u Ever Thought Of Pulling Me Down.

R

ratan jain

I Think Renu,i Am The Only One To Short Rnrl At 96 And Earn 18rs.going Out Of Trend,i Dont Write My All Tips Here.nor,shall I Do That.clients In Loss ???
You are the only one???????????????

Now thats some ego :)

Sure, the people who lost money on REL are not your clients, as you are just baiting them, so technically your clients did not loose money in REL.

You know what, I hope that for the sake of people who followed your call, REL goes down. Even though I hold a small quantity, I would like these people ( READ POTENTIAL CLIENTS) should at least break even or reduce their losses.

And do you maintain that you provided a valid exit on your Nifty Short position? two months back?

You know what, advertising here about your newsletter makes you sound so CHEAP..........you clearly even mentioned your fees of 7500. I dont know why Traderji has not banned you for blatant advertising......

If your calls are SOOO good, you would have people lining up all the way from Dalal Street to whereever you live, in which ever state, with cheques and cash in hand, begging you to take them on as your clients.

I still want your answer about the Nifty short which you left open and disappeared.

Regards the going getting rough for you here, there is one guy called Dev mukherji, even he found the going tough for him, people targetted him, so he PROPERLY gave an exit call on his tips and closed the thread, he didnt run away, he didnt disappear, because the going got rough for him, or because people started asking awkward questions, about what do do with huge losses on Nifty shorts, and why you are advocation RAISING stops, which no analyst worth his salt will do.

An answer to these questions should be in order for the benefit of the boarders here.

ratan sir

You are the only one???????????????

Now thats some ego :)

Sure, the people who lost money on REL are not your clients, as you are just baiting them, so technically your clients did not loose money in REL.

You know what, I hope that for the sake of people who followed your call, REL goes down. Even though I hold a small quantity, I would like these people ( READ POTENTIAL CLIENTS) should at least break even or reduce their losses.

And do you maintain that you provided a valid exit on your Nifty Short position? two months back?

You know what, advertising here about your newsletter makes you sound so CHEAP..........you clearly even mentioned your fees of 7500. I dont know why Traderji has not banned you for blatant advertising......

If your calls are SOOO good, you would have people lining up all the way from Dalal Street to whereever you live, in which ever state, with cheques and cash in hand, begging you to take them on as your clients.

I still want your answer about the Nifty short which you left open and disappeared.

Regards the going getting rough for you here, there is one guy called Dev mukherji, even he found the going tough for him, people targetted him, so he PROPERLY gave an exit call on his tips and closed the thread, he didnt run away, he didnt disappear, because the going got rough for him, or because people started asking awkward questions, about what do do with huge losses on Nifty shorts, and why you are advocation RAISING stops, which no analyst worth his salt will do.

An answer to these questions should be in order for the benefit of the boarders here.
Dear sir,
wat r ur views abt nifty trend? will it cm down below 4950 in next 7 days or go in air like it is.
also special comment on petronet short term ( next 10 days)
Thanks fr advice

renu daga

hi
hitesh sir,,
sorry to use word client..i mean the ones who are trading here at forum with ur calls or tips whatso ever it is,, well just see what calls u are giving ,,and if u are taking teh credit of getting out with huge stop loss then u still are making then stand in loss...and liek last tiem again u are short in nifty . as in previuos almost mnay lost their backbone in nifty .and this time agin i think so,,,because i too admit teh same scenario has come... but see u cant hide something in ur value notes and dont potray here,, people log in to forum to egt free service ,,and that everyone wants good,, so pls ,,if u can provide only single call with 100% accuracy that will eb enough...i suppose so,,,instead of giving so many calls,,,and exiting in stop loss,,,just think,,,and concentrate,,,dont atke it otherwise ,,,
i have no point in degrading u ,,,i highly respect u analysts,,,,but i think 1 call exiting in profit is far better than 100 calls getting at par or fifty fifty,,,

think,,,

renu

Status
Not open for further replies.