Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey day trader now stop it buddy. Leave him pa; all make mistakes; u and me too so why blame Ravi and why blame Hiesth too if he says to short.

All have the views and this is Hitesh's post if people dont want to read dont read but i guess there are many more who want to read .

There must be something wrong with my eyes....I went thru Ravi SIR's post 3 times, but STILL could not find the word " sorry"

Must have something to do with long hours in front of monitor?

There must be something wrong with my eyes....I went thru Ravi SIR's post 3 times, but STILL could not find the word " sorry"

Must have something to do with long hours in front of monitor?
Time for an eyetest DT74

Sorry,I didnt read the previous posts and hence assumed that as always people were pouncing on Hitesh.Anyway i have profited in following Hitesh's call , both short and long, and with your good wishes, i hope to continue so.But please remember that Hitesh is doing his best and all have to learn to limit their loss,instead of blindly following any call from any analyst
bye

That sorry was for missing the post addressed to him, Aroy :)

I was looking for a sorry for saying " U dont know how to trade "

And yes, going for an eyecheckup for my wife today afternoon, might as well get mine done too :)

Tcs Hits The Target,ongc Allmost Hit Second Target,praj And Parsvnath Came Down And So Nifty Closed Below 4359,lets See.

Ohh Yes Before People Say It,ohh My God,tatamotors On Second Buy Recommendation Came Down Before Hitting Targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.