Pattern Trading [Actual trading, not educational]

babu and sunny cool i and others ... i request you all to share you knowledge and update this page. Newbies like me keep checking this page many times in a day hoping to see a mail from you...

thanks in advance

sunny_cool

Savinir we can understand...the reason i m not abl to update it regularly is that I am not full time trader & i have to look after my business also... & i have a kid who is only 6 months old...so its very tough for me to update it regularly...but as per ur request i will try my best to update it as much as possible

Regards

babu and sunny cool i and others ... i request you all to share you knowledge and update this page. Newbies like me keep checking this page many times in a day hoping to see a mail from you...

thanks in advance

Last edited:

dhootankur

Savinir we can understand...the reason i m not abl to update it regularly is that I am not full time trader & i have to look after my business also... & i have a kid who is only 6 months old...so its very tough for me to update it regularly...but as per ur request i will try my best to update it as much as possible

Regards
yes family comes first then all this activities..:thumb:

sunny_cool

Note : You have to watch level carefully if any R or S is not broken then it is very much possible that script can bounce or break with force, so be careful about levels & Take position after confirmation of break or boune of level. Same happened with Arvind & REC & both showed a very nice downside.

Last edited:

prst

sunny, babu and other seniors.
i've posted a unitech chart.
please confirm if its a valid short?
i entered shorts yesterday and holding...

Last edited: