Pattern recognition ?

L

learn2trade08

Dear nagendra...
here is the link,
4shared . com/dir/1945306/b41e3d61/Intraday_Future_data.html
all the best!

hi learn2trade..

Can u please post the link where she is posting intra day data. Actually am trying it but could not able to get it..

hi learn2trade..

Can u please post the link where she is posting intra day data. Actually am trying it but could not able to get it..
hi nagendra,

for Intraday Cash Data : www dot 4shared dot com/dir/7885638/133c8ad0/Intraday_Cash_Data dot html

for Intraday Future Data : www dot 4shared dot com/dir/1945306/b41e3d61/Intraday_Future_Data dot html

regards,
Soumya

L

learn2trade08

dEAR ALL,
i have a query wrt GAPS,one thing i have learnt in previous days is that almost all gaps are filled,atleast the ones which i have witnessed on intra-day have been closed.Now,i have a query is there any time constraints for filling up of these gaps,can it take days/months for a particular (DAILY)gap to be filled.
There is one gap which i am seeing right now on reliance which is yet to be filled,but reliance seems to have broken down from h&s and to complicate things the gap is above the neckline.
Through your years of trading experience,i am pretty sure many would have witnessed such a thing.Can you please share your thoughts on this particular issue.
Sincerely appreciate your time!

Last edited by a moderator:
L

learn2trade08

Dear vvvv,
i think the left shoulder is taller than the head?
i am not aware of complex h&s patterns,can you teach me please.I had some where read that complex h&s patterns means 2 shoulders on each side with a single head...not sure though,are you talking of the same?
thanks in advace

does this qualify for a complex head & shoulder

C

Czar

dEAR ALL,
i have a query wrt GAPS,one thing i have learnt in previous days is that almost all gaps are filled,atleast the ones which i have witnessed on intra-day have been closed.Now,i have a query is there any time constraints for filling up of these gaps,can it take days/months for a particular (DAILY)gap to be filled.
There is one gap which i am seeing right now on reliance which is yet to be filled,but reliance seems to have broken down from h&s and to complicate things the gap is above the neckline.
Through your years of trading experience,i am pretty sure many would have witnessed such a thing.Can you please share your thoughts on this particular issue.
Sincerely appreciate your time!

L2T: there are different types of gaps & some will not fill some fill after long time... so trading alone on basis of a gap is not advisable. also cash RIL does not have the gap & RIL IMHO is heading for 1800, unless 1920 (cash) holds... monthly:

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
L

learn2trade08

as always sincerely appreciate your time czar...
thanks again

L2T: there are different types of gaps & some will not fill some fill after long time... so trading alone on basis of a gap is not advisable. also cash RIL does not have the gap & RIL IMHO is heading for 1800, unless 1920 (cash) holds... monthly:

[/URL][/IMG]

V

vvvv

hi learn2trade,
the 2 red circles are the shoulders , the right 1 is being formed..it luks like a complex h & s..for more info read bulkowski chart patterns..these are very complex to catch..if any chartist can guide.volume on the left shoulder hasnt diminished..just want to find out if my pattern recognition is right or wrong.