Pattern recognition ?

[/URL][/IMG]

fantastic darsh
in fact i thought the WW chapter closed yesterday(after the target achieved)
but really u seen me its worked well today also
n i missed it today (late session)

:)

Last edited:
C

Czar

I dunno Czar,

whether ur a pivot trader or not. but here it is ,a simple reply to pivots ,.
Higher high-higher low formations. but unfortunately if u cant spot wolf then?

How about this ? :>
:D
True Darsh, but today infact when it turned at 12:35 5 min bar not breaking the high, I remember sunil, cause I knew today LH LL day started... but really dint see the darn WW :mad:

Satyen

hmm, seems nifty is jungli & refuses to travel in the trendline...

for other post i cannot reply since you are pulling my leg about learning me (ya right) :D

Ok give me sometime I get me mostly ill informed humble opinion...
Ah not Pulling your leg .... was going through higher time frames chart to see why lot of whipsaws in 60 min trade ......so wanted to confirm with you

Thanks a lot for your veiws and information

Regards
Satya

C

Czar

Komal below 4300 it will, but if you use indicators, never use one only, you have to mix & match to what suits your reading the best...

Technical analysis

Hi,

am new to this forum, and feeling very happy after knowing that there is a community for us.

when i comes to technical analysis it is better to read a book tittled as Technical Analysis and it is published by Capital Market magazine organisation.
It will cost u around Rs.500/-

Regards
Rajashekhar
9966039794:)

L

learn2trade08

Dear czar,
have 2 queries for you,i am not good in analyising volumes when it comes to h&s....
sorry for the trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Czar

H&S Vol: Volume has a greater importance in the head and shoulders pattern in comparison to other patterns. Volume generally follows the price higher on the left shoulder. However, the head is formed on diminished volume indicating the buyers aren't as aggressive as they once were. And on the last rallying attempt-the right shoulder-volume is even lighter than on the head, signaling that the buyers may have exhausted themselves.) New selling comes in and previous buyers get out. The pattern is complete when the market breaks the neckline. (Volume should increase on the breakout.)

Last edited by a moderator: