Pattern recognition ?

razx5

diamond top pattern in NECLIFE????if bought@340 what should have been the target and stoploss?
strange pattern in GHCL.WHERE IS THE STOCK HEADING?HEAVY VOLUMES TOO
trend reversal in indiainfo.could easily touch 165 keeping a stop @135.

L

learn2trade08

dear czar/all...
anyone watching chambal,can you guys pitch in your thoughts on chambal in renuji's thread or czar's thread please...
thanks in advance

razx5

dear czar/all...
anyone watching chambal,can you guys pitch in your thoughts on chambal in renuji's thread or czar's thread please...
thanks in advance
double bottom failed.classic case of traders remorse.broke out on 1st of this month.75 was the breakout.closed@81 giving signs of breakout.target was supposed to be 95.see where it is now.belo w75

C

Czar

GT - what can I say It went beserk, I would wait for a pull back if it comes (personally as I dont run after stocks), it closed at retracement level 530/535, 580 is 50%, if it does come around 455/60 & if the hourly chart permit, I would enter

C

Czar

sold SBI due to inability to make Higher highs... 1550
re-bought day b4 at 1365, as weekly swing was around 1296 & was oversold with +ve divergence (but should have sold in closing as was showing some distribution, but realised it too late) & our punj lloyd after 4 entry exit entries, fired up today

Last edited by a moderator: