Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

amandeep86

What the win rate u r getting with this Delta Divergence on 15 TF ??

Your template looks clean,could u share it ,how do u interpret this divergence?

blackberry

What the win rate u r getting with this Delta Divergence on 15 TF ??

Your template looks clean,could u share it ,how do u interpret this divergence?
according to me if delta is negative and price is positive ,it means small retailers are buying.It will turn soon as institutions get into it.and vice versa.Negative delta and positive price means retailers are hitting ask price as limit orders,they could not not move price higher,resistance may be in sight.market may turn.and vicevera opposite one.If have some position liquidate partially as soon as possible.

amandeep86

according to me if delta is negative and price is positive ,it means small retailers are buying.It will turn soon as institutions get into it.and vice versa.Negative delta and positive price means retailers are hitting ask price as limit orders,they could not not move price higher,resistance may be in sight.market may turn.and vicevera opposite one.If have some position liquidate partially as soon as possible.
Delta negative -- does it mean high Commulative Bids as compared to Commulative Ask ,in time of reference candle

Price Positive - Bullish candle Close

Please correct me ,Whats the hit rate with this ?

Hi,

I am unable to get Yusi contact details from his profile, may be because i have very less posts on TraderJi. Can somebody please share his contact details, or is it against the forum rules?

Thanks!

blackberry

Delta negative -- does it mean high Commulative Bids as compared to Commulative Ask ,in time of reference candle

Price Positive - Bullish candle Close

Please correct me ,Whats the hit rate with this ?
For further reading read this http://www.jigsawtrading.com/learn-to-trade/free-order-flow-analysis-lessons/lesson8/

But remember, alone using this could hit in strong trending market so use another parameters also.In indicators one indicator is GOMCD ,it is cumulative delta in candle stick form.you can plot it side by side with price and C delta and make interpretation.Most difficulty I see it in sideways,when C delta stick is small and price is jumping leaps and bounds.

Study this and give your inputs also...

angira

@mt4trader,
Sir,
Mostly i've seen in evening after 6:00pm.
In 5 or 15 min. timeframe suppose if nymex crude make higher high(in up trend)
then why mcx crude in down trend ?
How to enter ? As per nymex crude then which timeframe is good & how to handle stoploss?

angira...