Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi
I need data feed for mcx.I contacted esignal but it is expensive. when contacted yusi utility ,there is no reply from them. is there anyone else who provides mcx data feed for reasonable cost?

Regards

pradeesh
for mcx, yusi or esignal, only 2 options as of now.
u can pm yusi as well. U ll get a reply. no prob.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I think neotrade also gives ask bid.I emailed them they told they give.even ask bid backfill .don't know right or wrong
ya, they give (don know abt backfill) but not for MCX, I think. otherwise for 600 that's the next best datafeed, after yusi.

blackberry

3 questions MT bro

1.How to trade if there is naked POC and unfinished order above that.Should we short it

2.I need binary data with tick 0.05 also,can I make another instrument with same scrip name with this tick setting ?

3.we need to add indicator column in market analyzer with volumeladder v3 to record all scrips data in binary format isn't .confirm

haven't seen video yet, next weekend

Last edited:

mt4trader

3 questions MT bro

1.How to trade if there is naked POC and unfinished order above that.Should we short it

2.I need binary data with tick 0.05 also,can I make another instrument with same scrip name with this tick setting ?

3.we need to add indicator column in market analyzer with volumeladder v3 to record all scrips data in binary format isn't .confirm

haven't seen video yet, next weekend
1 yes short it.bulk order clusters, diminishing trades will give more confirmation
2 only write data only once for scrip,any othere gomi indicators WRITE select FALSE for each ecrip
3 if want binary data record select in analyzer, then select false on chart indicators