Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

amandeep86

naked poc is our target when market get support enter and exit near or above naked poc. if faills near poc, it reverse fast but it is very rare.
naked poc and unaction levels are tested again and again
so draw a horizontal lines
I am writing my understanding ,Please advice if its okay :-

1. 60 Tf timeframe -- Used to identify Biasness by looking HH HL candles and mark cluster as Support or Resistance .

2. 15 TF - Used to enter when Price reaches that cluster Support /Resistance .

3. POC of 15 TF and 60 TF are used as targets ,15TF POC could be used to enter in direction of 60 TF Biasness as well.

amandeep86

Is this a Valid Tradeble Zone on 60 TF charts ??

amandeep86

I am writing my understanding ,Please advice if its okay :-

1. 60 Tf timeframe -- Used to identify Biasness by looking HH HL candles and mark cluster as Support or Resistance .

2. 15 TF - Used to enter when Price reaches that cluster Support /Resistance .

3. POC of 15 TF and 60 TF are used as targets ,15TF POC could be used to enter in direction of 60 TF Biasness as well.
please check??

amandeep86

3 breaking of previous candle poc is entry point
their are too many setups that are creating a confusion in my mind.

Please tell me one setup that can be focussed initially and then will move to another ??

mt4trader

I googled and picked the book pdf from author's website. Loved the book and finished start to end in one sitting.

Thanks for sharing.
Curious_trader
ther is no practical usefull books available on order flow.
there is books on tape reading.
orderflow now developed new trading setups by several trading rooms.
search youtube you will get good videos on.
i downloaded and kept it in my hard disk.
onlyway to learn is attend some trading rooms.
or following some mentors.

their are too many setups that are creating a confusion in my mind.

Please tell me one setup that can be focussed initially and then will move to another ??

Hi Buddy,

Let Mt4trader concentrate on his traders first and observe why he is taking at same time when he post his entries . better to post questions morning time where less action or weekends. Evening is busy time with good moves in CRUDE.

As he is almost answering most of the questions and providing new stuff.. better to go slow and study. dont be in hurry to learn all in one go.. and find exact high and low that where ppl will lose more..

just my view else we may hard to find good folks who can help on OFA stuff :confused:

Thx,
KP

blackberry

What is the difference between ninjatick file and binary.If we use ninja tick file format what would be the problem.

If 1 chart of scrip of gomi metro open no data recorded for other scrips why.only active chart data recorded in volume ladder.

How to configure so that all data for all scrips will be recorded in vol ladder without opening any chart.