Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

mt4trader

Hi mt4trader,

Retail flush got it. but as per Nacked POC earlier posts it may visit/cross in Next candle again.

Can we treat this senario more effective on reversal from there with more force and play 2-3 tick stop above NACKED POC and entry in next candle open

Thx,
KP
yes you place SL 2 ticks above and enter

but somtimes,very rarely market croses nacked poc but reverses, we must reverse position

xsis

Hi mt4trader

For the understanding and ease of your followers, you should provide a link in your signature showing the steps of setting up the Ninjatrader with GOMI's system. This could include a 1-pager showing the steps, links/posts of the exe/software or youtube video which would be highly preferable and commendable on your part.

Just like the way @josh have done it in his thread where under his signature everything is there to be used/followed http://www.traderji.com/intraday/97637-real-time-data-now-nest-trader-amibroker-fcharts.html

This would not only help you in directing the boarders to the desired place, but will help you in saving unnecessary time consuming process. Also, it will help you if you wish to update/modify things related to your initial offering.

Thanks mate. All the best.

mt4trader

Hi mt4trader

For the understanding and ease of your followers, you should provide a link in your signature showing the steps of setting up the Ninjatrader with GOMI's system. This could include a 1-pager showing the steps, links/posts of the exe/software or youtube video which would be highly preferable and commendable on your part.

Just like the way @josh have done it in his thread where under his signature everything is there to be used/followed http://www.traderji.com/intraday/97637-real-time-data-now-nest-trader-amibroker-fcharts.html

This would not only help you in directing the boarders to the desired place, but will help you in saving unnecessary time consuming process. Also, it will help you if you wish to update/modify things related to your initial offering.

Thanks mate. All the best.
thanks for your suggestion, i will discuss this matter soon with you.
i am a fulltime mcx crudeoil trade i have limited time.
if any members help i will be happy to provide all necessary inputs.

mt4trader

to find unfinished auction when constantly moving.

you have to follow 3 charts.1hr 15 mnts 10 secounds.
1 hr is for trend if bullish buy only, bearish candle sell only.
15 mnts for trading. when unfinished auction formed in 15 mnt candle
then watch 10 seconds watch it for higher highs and lower lows.
dont zoom too close open chart widely so that you can watch up and downs.

for this i am following other software but you can follow 10 second or 1mnt will do trade only europe and usa session for proper trend.asian session very narrow range

mt4trader

blackberry you are right.
you can use any method which suits you.
use poc breakout, unfinished auction, retail flush.
but you must watch 1 hr for trend