Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

chintan786

Fine, Yes, Still Practicing to become Orderflow Trader. How is going on ur Trading?

RPS.VINOD
i am solemnly become Order flow trader now. Only Day trade.. few instruments and that is it. Learned Alot from High-Vix trading in Feb-mar to
this low vix environment we are currently into.
Currently looking for Like minded people here in Ahmadabad to Meet and Trade along. As here are many share offices poping up.
and for longer Term, looking for Algo Trades based on certain few Order Trade Set-ups.

Do let me know you insights. I believe u had done/currently running your own office/den on same thing same lines.

rpsvinod

i am solemnly become Order flow trader now. Only Day trade.. few instruments and that is it. Learned Alot from High-Vix trading in Feb-mar to
this low vix environment we are currently into.
Currently looking for Like minded people here in Ahmadabad to Meet and Trade along. As here are many share offices poping up.
and for longer Term, looking for Algo Trades based on certain few Order Trade Set-ups.

Do let me know you insights. I believe u had done/currently running your own office/den on same thing same lines.
PM, let discuss more

rpsvinod

I 'm not sure, may be crude tick size ' nd some tweek settings on gomi pro version 'll differ, Anyway Share ur current 15mnts Chart of Crude not mini.

RPS. VINOD

yachusai

1525457894185.png

this pic in time price executed orders bid/ask price bid/ask quantity

This scrip is sunpharma 03-05-2018 time and sales window . if you want to use orderflow for timing your entry you also need to add market depth and time and sales window .

here on 3 may sunpharma reversed from its low and it stay some time near price 525 lot of sellers or offers prints at 525 without drop price lot . technically they call as distribution / institutional selling . watch offer before it breaks 525

1525458563209.png

but later that institutional sellers remove his offer , so BID/ASK PRICE STEPS UP ABOVE 525 AND STOCK WENT UP .
before you took any breakout trade watch bid /ask both went up above important resistance level or both went below support level it minimize your risk

here i give my way of understanding . thanks

cloudTrader

View attachment 25116
this pic in time price executed orders bid/ask price bid/ask quantity

This scrip is sunpharma 03-05-2018 time and sales window . if you want to use orderflow for timing your entry you also need to add market depth and time and sales window .

here on 3 may sunpharma reversed from its low and it stay some time near price 525 lot of sellers or offers prints at 525 without drop price lot . technically they call as distribution / institutional selling . watch offer before it breaks 525

View attachment 25117

but later that institutional sellers remove his offer , so BID/ASK PRICE STEPS UP ABOVE 525 AND STOCK WENT UP .
before you took any breakout trade watch bid /ask both went up above important resistance level or both went below support level it minimize your risk

here i give my way of understanding . thanks
Bro., which software is this in the image ?