Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
Please share the tick size of Tatasteel and Tatamotors.I tried upto +/- 2.5 But the result remains the same. Its not showing properly and also all data get deleted .Please enlighten me

1 How to adjust the tick size of a scrips.
2 how to save the data while experimenting with ticksize.

P

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
Code:
Tata motor = 0.05
Tata steel = 0.05
as per chart

rpsvinod

i installed gomi pro chart i s as below

not much new features.
version what we have is better one.
if you install it your present version gomi wont work and corrupts the database.
so before installing keep this in mind.
Hi MT4,

I Think some extra details is there, i m not aware of it, If anything Special Pls update.

Regards,
RPS.VINOD

rpsvinod

any one interested to buy gomi indicator from here http://www.gomicators.com/
i dont know whether it is legal one or not.previously one more vendor sold like this and latter he stopped.there are many versions. i think this one old version.
trail also is there.

The new GomMPPro builds upon the open source GomMP hosted on futures.io, and includes multiple new features, like :
this is vendor statement that means gomi is open source and any one can improve and sell.
so basic gomi indicator is free to use.so members dont be confused with free version and paid version.
so no worry what we are using is free version.gomi given a gift to us but many people wants make moneymany out of it.
Hi MT4,

I hope the vendor is Actual developer of Gomi Tools - BY GOMI from France, If u need any additional futures, he can develop based as per ur expectation, offer some consulting service reg this, If any one interested keep on http://www.gomicators.com/

RPS. VINOD

mt4trader

i dont think it is of gomi.in his site he is telling developed from gomi opensource indicator.there is no new features as he telling.it is version 2.but many people updated to upto version 4.7.there is no fun in paying 40$ per month.
you watch two videos in this forum they also try to sell but faced legal notices so he stoped.

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
[OFF TOPIC]
One can't declare as open source until it is GNU license
Open source should share the source code in open which
can be edit, redistribute in any form without commercial benefit
Linux will ignore some thing with proprietor files which can't be
open source exclusion for virtual space where we can install all
paid software in Linux.

mt4trader

[OFF TOPIC]
One can't declare as open source until it is GNU license
Open source should share the source code in open which
can be edit, redistribute in any form without commercial benefit
Linux will ignore some thing with proprietor files which can't be
open source exclusion for virtual space where we can install all
paid software in Linux.
in ninjatrader indicators in cs files can be modified by anyone.
indicators in dll can not be altered by user.
most of the indicators developers are group of 2 or 3 persons, in that one person developer other two are marketing and support
gomi, ninjactors, and seankojack other few developers are there. they develop indicators on contract basis. most of order flow are similar to gomi.

Last edited:
Hi,

Just want to correct a couple misinformation

i dont think it is of gomi.in his site he is telling developed from gomi opensource indicator.there is no new features as he telling.it is version 2.but many people updated to upto version 4.7.there is no fun in paying 40$ per month.
you watch two videos in this forum they also try to sell but faced legal notices so he stoped.
Yes it's me. The version may be bad numbered, but there has never been a 4.7 ladder , there was a 2.4 ladder if I recall. 4.7 is the GomMP volume profile.

Numbering restarted at 1, maybe it's no good idea, but it's because the base code is completely different, it's a full rebuild.

Pricing is not 40$, it's 30. I get it that it's painful to go from free to paying, however if you like the features why not :)

Please note that I did not write the MetroLadder stuff, they're authorized modifications of the original code, I have nothing to do with them, don't use them, so I never faced any legal action whatsoever.

As for the new features, when compared to the original GomVolumeLadder, there's the imbalances and the unfinished auctions, the auto sizing (fonts, bars, levels aggregation), different bar coloring modes, customizable hotkeys.

You can also test performance, it's ultra fast.

More stuff is coming, I added naked POC (see chart) and naked UA, working on S/R zones

in ninjatrader indicators in cs files can be modified by anyone.
indicators in dll can not be altered by user.
most of the indicators developers are group of 2 or 3 persons, in that one person developer other two are marketing and support
gomi, ninjactors, and seankojack other few developers are there. they develop indicators on contract basis. most of order flow are similar to gomi.
Please keep in mind that open source does not mean free to do anything you want. When there is no explicit open source license, the work is copyrighted.
Which is the case of the Gom tools.

The copyright holder has the right to decide who can modify the code, and how it's distributed.

Attachments