One quick question to all traders who consider themselves as successful....

Observations:
(1)Proper use of taking small SL
(2)Own Money
(3)Own PC, Broadband and Broker's Platform like TTADV, TT, PIB etc
(4)Knowledge of using TA SWs like AB, MS etc with good datafeed
(3)Lion Heart with patience, no emotions
(4)Perfection in Basic Technical Indicators only
(5)Some Programming Skill (can be developed)
(6)Loyalty towards trading and learning only no extra surfing,chat etc
can be added more
-tkamal

I am always hearing the fact that to become a consistent profitable trader it requires 3 years......

Though I am just 11 moths old in this market (not successful though), I am strongly disagree with this statement. The reason bieng difference in individual personality......

So if I am good enough in learning the things and commited enough, why I cant achieve that in say 18 months?

To check the ground reality of above question, I am urging all successful traders out there to let us know how much time they required since entering into the market to become a consistent profitable trader....

Thanks.........

DEAR FRND,
I APPRECIATE UR THOUGHT BUT FOR SUCCESFULL U NEED PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE.AS UR NEW I WILL SUGGEST U TO FOLLOW TECHNICAL LEVEL.DONT TRADE VERY EARLY OR CLOSING.IN SPECIFIC QUERY PLS FREE TO ASK.TAKE CARE:thumb:

3 ) I was not waiting for the right set up for trade to mature....my entries and exits used to be determined by amount of money I needed and when it was needed...

4) I was searching various methods,experts,trading gurus....all waste of time...I was in search of "holy grail"....which does not exit.
:thumb:

very well said