Once again Turtle Soup ..

rkkarnani

Dear Anup ji

We Trade this Method Lower Time Frame Like 30 Min ???

----
Regards,
Am@R

We are trading it on EOD data basis.
Rangarajan sir, here seems to be tweeking it for lower TF... In intraday TF the result may differ from stock to stock and we would require some alert system to tell us in RT which stock has met the criteria for TS/TS+1 set up. EOD we get time to find out and scan the market. It can be done in RT too but a bit cumbersome job. Maybe we stick to a fixed number of stocks and track them with RT data during mkt hours.
Am@r : Do share what you have in mind about this.

rkkarnani

Blessings from the core of my heart to all here specially Anup for starting this thread very specially to all who are "posting" the levels. :D
I traded PNB futures today, based on the levels in excel sheet, made real good money ! Entered above 447.20 (The early 20 period low was 845.20, added 2 rupee to that, Is this okay? or shud add lower filter)
Exited at 879 at around 12 O clock Noon or 12:15 time because I had to go out ! :mad:
Now I return and see it is ~890 and done already high of 896 ! :p

Looking at the half "full" glass I am more than , much more than happy , its a stupendous amount 500X30= 15000/-

Would be happy with just a single similar trade every week ! :D

This is for all who are here : :clap: :clap:
Just a request : Please continue to Post the Levels. And a special request to rkk to forget my comment in the previous deleted post, though I had already apologised but still once again, please excuse my indiscretion and continue with your excellent work.
-Phool chand jain
Jain ji, aap to chha gaye ! PNB 903.00 :p But you are right, lets look at the Half full glass and not the Empty portion. And frankly all these talk are always after the event. Had PNB gone down you would be the smartest trader...btw, exiting in good profit makes you even more smarter... so dont be mad that you had to go out ! :)
Will try my best to post the excel sheet but cannot promise.
All the best to you. Have seen your post about Data base, shall mail it to jamit.

jamit_05

We are trading it on EOD data basis.
Rangarajan sir, here seems to be tweeking it for lower TF... In intraday TF the result may differ from stock to stock and we would require some alert system to tell us in RT which stock has met the criteria for TS/TS+1 set up. EOD we get time to find out and scan the market. It can be done in RT too but a bit cumbersome job. Maybe we stick to a fixed number of stocks and track them with RT data during mkt hours.
Am@r : Do share what you have in mind about this.
This is a good idea. Besides, there is no magic in the number 20.

In these fixed stock we could pick major pivots and fade their breakouts/breakdowns. I am sure it is a pretty common concept out there.