Once again Turtle Soup ..

anup

Final bit sold at CMP 394.50 ; Too much headwind, momentum cut down... Cipla has run well... do not want more...

Ending all three entries in profit today.
You seems to be enjoying Turtle a lot... Till now how many successful trades are done according to turtle?

jamit_05

You seems to be enjoying Turtle a lot... Till now how many successful trades are done according to turtle?
I believe that any trading system's success is decided by its Exit Policy. Entry is just a procedure, an important one nonetheless.

In TS, I have adopted a defensive exit policy. A very complacent type. No scaling in, but scaling out as per momentum and raising TSL. Due to this TS is proving to be profitable.

Even today, TSL hit on Coal and Syn Bk yet they gave profit; Cipla did really well as expected. Overall, all three scrips paid out.

Just might increase position size next month.

But, thanks to you for starting this thread.... :thumb:

regards.

jamit_05

@Anup

last weeks ZEEL really opened my eyes... too much defense is not good... missed a monster. For Cipla, I was determined, to take 1/4th at a distance and hold rest till EOD... but could not do it... NF chart did not pan out well...

vsaran

jamit 05,
Originally Posted by jamit_05
Longs

Cipla 386.55 SL 384.85
Coal 337.55 SL 335.85
Hero 1722.05 SL 1718.55

Keep the entry value above the most current VWAP

How did you arrive the SL price.And tell me the SL for todays Jindal steel and HCL.

jamit_05

HCLTch and pantaloonR are picks for the day... rest all are out for various reasons...

HCL Long @ ??? SL 658.75
Pantalon @ 233.35 SL 231.85 (already went lower to 232.35 and back ... am not really sure about it anymore!! )

Last edited:

jamit_05

HCLTch and pantaloonR are picks for the day... rest all are out for various reasons...

HCL Long @ SL 658.75
Pantalon @ 233.35 SL 231.85 (already went lower to 232.35 and back ... am not really sure about it anymore!! )

Pantaloon 1/2 exit at 235.95... rest at 240.95;

HCL long Entry 664.55 SL 660.95 target 673.95 ... let go initial chance for entry to make sure there is some life.... fingers crossed... first level eagerly awaited..