Once again Turtle Soup ..

timepass,

Why u say that.
I have never traded comm.
Is it Highly volatile to give heart attacks.:)
Hi Rangarajan,

I was a StockFutures trader till last year and have now shifted to Commodity Trading completely. Hence i can tell you that its a misconception that Commodities are Highly Volatile. What Commodities are is highly leveraged and certainly less volatile than Stocks.

P.S. - Check Avg. Daily movement of any Commodity against TATAMOTORS to see the difference

- IF

timepass,

Why u say that.
I have never traded comm.
Is it Highly volatile to give heart attacks.:)
Ranga, I mentioned silver specifically because it is quite volatile. See the chart below, the average traded range is 686 pts (tick size 1 point). Just watch it for a few days and paper trade, you will know what I mean.

Hi Rangarajan,

I was a StockFutures trader till last year and have now shifted to Commodity Trading completely. Hence i can tell you that its a misconception that Commodities are Highly Volatile. What Commodities are is highly leveraged and certainly less volatile than Stocks.

P.S. - Check Avg. Daily movement of any Commodity against TATAMOTORS to see the difference

- IF
I am not yet trading commodities, just watching and paper trading silvermic. But almost everyday there is a one sided movement of 500 pts or so.