NSE NOW i.e. Neat On Web

Dear anurag,
Yes maybe broker promoting it....but its execution and updation of prices are excellent ...no broker terminal give this speed of order execution....am before trade with almost all famous brokers.......my experiance only.....
Hi VJAY
In which brokerage house you are trading on NOW Or Neat On Web ?

VJAY

Hi VJAY
In which brokerage house you are trading on NOW Or Neat On Web ?
Dear unicorn,

Am trading with SRE...but now rkglobal also giving this (came to know from an thread from TJ )

columbus

VJAY

Just like for RKG ,even SRE is giving security problem.

Just ignore ????????????
Dear columbus,
I dont now what's your problem on firefox browser am using same browser have no problem...though am trading with since last 4 years now...also trading with SK and geojit.....

Last edited:
Dear columbus,
I dont now what's your problem on firefox browser am using same browser have no problem...though am trading with since last 4 years now...also trading with SK and geojit.....
How much SRE charges for trading in Options/Futures ?

I have an account with RKG and they charge Rs 9 per lot (one side) but their website is pretty slow.

VJAY

How much SRE charges for trading in Options/Futures ?

I have an account with RKG and they charge Rs 9 per lot (one side) but their website is pretty slow.
deleted.....

Last edited:

columbus

Dear columbus,

ww
w w w .sre dot co dot in
No problem with SK or Geojit ,but this problem with RKG and SRE.

VJAY

No problem with SK or Geojit ,but this problem with RKG and SRE.
Dear columbus,
As i said i dont know about the security problem which you faced...i have no problem in it....