NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusi

Now to NT was working fine and smooth on the first day with 4 scrips. On the second day it stopped working when I added 5 more scrips.I even uninstalled and reinstalled. but not working.
For all the helpful diagnostic info provided, let me wave the magic wand, say abracadabra, gaze into the crystal ball, and wager that you did not File-> Connect-> External Data Feed on the second day.

yusi

Sorry for my question of backfill data slow.
My actual question is when i backfill data, that time data could not update, in between two minutes data could not update ?
I am guessing that this occurred one particular day as you've been using Now2Ami at least a couple of months. Check if the data is available in the Hourly Statistics windows (Market -> Hourly Statistics) when such a thing occurs. If available then there is a problem and let me know; if not available, then it could be a temporary NOW server or internet issue.

raj_singh

Hi yusi, i get this error.....
=== Checks for Market Watch... Failed.

here is a complete log..

Checking required columns... Found.
...Available Columns: Trading Symbol, Last Traded Price, Last Trade Qty, Volume Traded Today, Low Price, High Price, Open, Exchange, Instrument Name, Series/Expiry, Option Type, Strike Price, Symbol, Last Trade Time, Expiry Date
Checking counts... 15 columns, 7 rows.
Verifying available symbols... 4 found.
...Symbols available: NFO~BANKNIFTY~30Aug2012~FUTIDX, NFO~NIFTY~30Aug2012~FUTIDX, NFO~SBIN~30Aug2012~FUTSTK, NFO~RELIANCE~30Aug2012~FUTSTK

--- System checks... Successful.

--- Checking settings.

Selected output symbols... None found (check Settings)

=== Checks for Market Watch... Failed.

Solved.....

Last edited:

yusi

hi yusi, is this software can extract data from nest trader as zerodha is going to launch "nest trader" from 2nd september.
Now2Ami is NOW specific and cannot be used with Nest Trader.

Have been getting this question about ZT since June; and my judgment was that Zerodha was unduly optimistic and new ZT would take at least 3 months to launch. Happy to be proved wrong. The existing Nest Trader/ZT is irritating to use in large and small ways; and I think that the new ZT will be significantly different and less onerous.

I do not want to create something based on an imagined product; so I will wait for it to release before taking a call. From what has been conveyed, they would be adding improved charting and interfaces to AmiBroker; so you may not need a data capture utility at all.

Why the mad smiley in the title? :confused: [Oops, this is not from your post, must have clicked it by mistake]

Last edited:

yusi

Nest / Zerodha Trader to AmiBroker ver 0.7

An initial release of Nest Trader or Zerodha Trader to AmiBroker (Nest2Ami) is available for trials. More info.

At this point, my Nest / ZT supports only MCX. So testing is limited to scrips of this exchange. Also, full-day MCX timings conflicts with other interests; so testing has not been extensive. Of course, it should support NSE/BSE as well but that can only be confirmed by those who have migrated to the unified platform.

Nest2Ami adds an option for tick / snapshot data transfer to Ami, besides the aggregated M1 data that is the default. Backfill uses available data (was 21 days, as of now 3 or 4 days). Expecting to add Nest Plus backfill in the next release, along with maintenance from early user feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.