NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really suprised even after repeated request folks share there email to send the download file ...Plz PM ...and also remeber this is not free (in today's world nothing comes free) ...

a1b1trader

I am really suprised even after repeated request folks share there email to send the download file ...Plz PM ...and also remeber this is not free (in today's world nothing comes free) ...
Yes, I understand, what they are doing is not correct.
But they have no choice.

As far as advising pm is concerned.
Okay, you just send a pm to anyone on TJ (using your this ID only) and post the image of the pm here. :D

I really doubt, if this is your first ID on TJ

yusi

Yusi sir, as we all are requesting for your utility, please reply. If there is any T&C, please let us know.
Regards
Sahil, try google. Search for Now2Ami or Nest2Ami depending on what you want.

However, you are earnestly requested to try some other solution. As you possibly use TradeTiger, and ask "what is AmiBroker software", this utility is unlikely to meet your needs, and the desired level of support will be unavailable.

sahil79

Dear Yusi sir, thank you so much for your kind reply. Now I am using tradetiger, but today I applied for zerodha so that I could get now/nest and use your utility. By this week, I should have now/nest.
Once again thanks
Sahil

yusi

The VWAP statistics window of Zerodha Trader / Nest Trader 3.11 has changes. The data is now date-stamped, and new OI columns are available. As a result, the internal or current day backfill of Nest to Ami / Nest to NinjaTrader is broken. An immediate fix is available as version 0.91 for those who have migrated.

I wish that they had used this opportunity to get rid of unnecessary zero value rows in the data, and the Record No column (see a very old request)

yusi

A heads-up for those using Nest and MCX:

• Till 17 April, the Plus Data Table has two records for each M1 bar.
  • This would not be problematic for backfill to AmiBroker; but would affect NinjaTrader users. NT users could use the VWAP stats data (increase the timeout value if required as the fetch is about 40000 records)
  • For CrudeOil that was checked, the data in the VWAP statistics window differs from that of Plus. For example, close of the 1st bar of 10 April is 6236 in Nest Plus, while it is 6210 in the VWAP data. Not sure which is the correct one as I do not track that symbol.

a1b1trader

Hi yusi

I am using NOW terminal for trading and Now2Ami to fetch data to AB.
At present, I have 2 marketwatchs (previously I had only 1 with about 15-17 scrips), say MW1 (10-12 scrips) and MW2 (about 30-32 scrips) and I have linked MW2 with Now2Ami.

As previously I had only 1 MW with 15-17 scrips, I never faced any sort of problem, (as all scrips were visible on the monitor screen). But now I am facing some problem. Please let me know, what I am missing.

Problem 1: As I can not view all the 30-32 scrips at the same time, due to screen size of monitor, I have to move MW2 up and down occasionally/as and when required.

And I noticed that, because of this up/down movement, only those scrips that are visible on monitor screen (of MW2) at that particular time, update and the ones that are not visible (hidden) on screen do not update. Now, if I move MW2 up, then previously hidden (now visible) scrips start updating but scrips previously visible but now hidden (due to upmove) stop updating. Why it is so.

Problem 2: If I open MW1, Now2 Ami stops pulling data and so stops updating AB of scrips of MW2.

But if I open MW2 and then open any other webpage or window, it keeps updating those scrips that are visible on the screen (but now hidden due to webpage or other window).

Why I am facing this problem. Please suggest some solution.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.