NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusi

Thanks Yusi for allowing me to use this nice software. One problem that I am getting is that on some day this software use to give the constant value for the low of the stick and this use to continue for the whole day. I am trying to load the screen shot but do not know how to do it
You are the second person (sorry, forgetting who it was originally) reporting this; and I am yet to identify how and why this happens. You could mail the screenshot to me, or use one of the image hosting sites such as tinypic or imageshack.

The first person solved it by stopping capture/program and restarting capture/program. You could also correct the previous AmiBroker data with a backfill for the symbol(s).

yusi

Yes it got corrected after restarting the capture program. The image is enclosed herewith for your kind perural.
Thanks. Will check.

The first person who reported this (again, sorry, it was some months ago, will have to look it up), also possibly had a .Net 3.5 issue. Can you please let me know your version of .Net. Is it 3.5 or 3.5 SP1? ( One method )

Last edited:

yusi

Is there any free utility for data from NOW to Ninja Trader?
Yes & No. (I imagine it is not a general question since you post it here.)

Yes, search for NowLetsNT in this thread. Let me know if you want me to elaborate.

No, it's not free. All utilities in this thread are giftware.

fxgood

Yes & No. (I imagine it is not a general question since you post it here.)

Yes, search for NowLetsNT in this thread. Let me know if you want me to elaborate.

No, it's not free. All utilities in this thread are giftware.
Thanks , i will check with word you mentioned and get back if need of more helps and if its gift ware, what is the min appreciated gift amount you will accept and more details of same will help a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.