Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
No more shorts till DAX opening. Let the Bull go full steam and try DH. I will look for BOF today, will not buy BO. If there is no more trade, fine with me.

Tuna

And my PE position , on which I gave away more than 100% profit to book a meagure (well compartively) 30% odd , now again at 100% level. It is like thanda pani main chappal dubo dubo ke maarna - When shall I learn the Art of Sitting Tight? Someone? :console:

Tuna

Ok, enough of Whining and crying, let me behave like grown up to focus on next trade.

arsh22g

And my PE position , on which I gave away more than 100% profit to book a meagure (well compartively) 30% odd , now again at 100% level. It is like thanda pani main chappal dubo dubo ke maarna - When shall I learn the Art of Sitting Tight? Someone? :console:
Maybe it's better to have a consistent series of those 30%s than a couple of one-off 100%s. :)

Tuna

BOF of CDL will give some chillar to Contra Longs, might take it, if happens before 12:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Contra setup invalidated as of now due to time limit. Next setup is catch the falling knife , no live feed till I am done or screwed up

Tuna

No trades till now

Tuna

No trades till now

Same status. Was in middle of other things as well. Could not trade. 1-2 chances were missed. But ok.

Tuna

NF Short @ 7996
NF PE 8000 Long @ 48.12

SL 8010 for Fut n for PE, will handle manually, kept a SLM at 43 for spike.

Tuna

Both @ Cost.