Nifty Open Interest Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reading of expected range (from OI data) is as follows:-
Upside 5617. Very difficult to cross 5660 as of now.
Downside 5460 & then 5380.

Keeping 5597 & 5570 as range inside which it is no trade. Let us see.

jamit_05

Amit Not all money comes to India or may not come at all. Also can you infer something from Infy OI analysis

Oh, Yes... money always comes to India.

Good idea.. looking at Infy OI the bias is bearish. Support at 2800 and strong resistance at 2900.

And infy is already up 2.5% before results... are the results gonna be so good that it will break above 2900... I doubt it. But, yes if results are bad it may lose 2.5% too... lets see...

jamit_05

My reading of expected range (from OI data) is as follows:-
Upside 5617. Very difficult to cross 5660 as of now.
Downside 5460 & then 5380.

Keeping 5597 & 5570 as range inside which it is no trade. Let us see.

Great going man... keep such important stuff, which is widely used in the market, coming in...

On the downside 5518 is showing as a minor resistance as per OI. It is near my Daily Strong Resistance Level of 5525.
Upper level of 5615 is near my Daily Moderate resistance of 5617.

5570 is also my Daily Moderate resistance. Broken on 5 min charts. Waiting for confirmation on 15 min charts.

jamit_05

5600 is not falling apart... want to see it go below 40L !!

TCS joined the dark side. (Note the usual dark mongers... Bhel, Hindalco, Tatasteel, pnb, BoB)

jamit_05

That is the only thing that is exetremly puzzling!!.
Today, during the open, 55 54 53 Pe added 40L in OI. That was strange.

If for some reason this dissolves away. Imagine the downside potential. Then one could say for sure that 5435 will be reached and start speculating over 5235. But, till then underestimating bulls may prove bad for business.

The CE side has not increased anywhere in proportion... now is the chance.

jamit_05

@RM

Since you follow graph you should post a write-up for important observations like any progress in bear or bull power, major liquidation or signs of trend reversal.

Status
Not open for further replies.