Nifty Open Interest Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya14

By the way you are not trading lets not fool anybody here you did not even know the closing rate of your own trade.

Honestly noone who trades will ever forget at what rate his trade closed.

Now iam still waiting for that 56 point profit any screenshots to prove your theory.

debdeeps

By the way you are not trading lets not fool anybody here you did not even know the closing rate of your own trade.

Now iam still waiting for that 56 point profit any screenshots to prove your theory.
Aditya,
You may not be inline with OT's observations and trades and that's quite natural. No two traders can take the same trades at the same time. And if you are not agree with him or any of this trades then I would suggest you not to follow this link and start a new thread with your trade ideas. If we find your thread as useful and beneficial as OT's thread we would roam around in your tread as well and contribute there as we are doing now in OT's thread. Let's create a healthy atmosphere here in TJ and positive attitude within us. :thumb:
Thanks,

Well usually i dont give credence to such posts... but the below picture should keep the barking dogs at bay...
I'm an option writer, trading the trends ...but since it is inherently risky, i dont advocate the same to my fellow boarders as i do know how to handle situations and will not be in a position to give updates during market hours... instead i wanted an alternate mechanism that fellow boarders could trade options and also understand the mechanism... there is still someway to go... but its worth a try

The below trade is more risky than what was suggested in earlier posts..but it did give 51 points in 2 days...i did opt out earlier than needed.. if i had stayed put even a day more, i would have got atleast 18 points more

adesara

Well usually i dont give credence to such posts... but the below picture should keep the barking dogs at bay...
I'm an option writer, trading the trends ...but since it is inherently risky, i dont advocate the same to my fellow boarders as i do know how to handle situations and will not be in a position to give updates during market hours... instead i wanted an alternate mechanism that fellow boarders could trade options and also understand the mechanism... there is still someway to go... but its worth a try

The below trade is more risky than what was suggested in earlier posts..but it did give 51 points in 2 days...i did opt out earlier than needed.. if i had stayed put even a day more, i would have got atleast 18 points more

Now the barking dogs would say it is paper trade still. I am waiting for the trade ref no. ...hehehe

nac

The point aaditya made pertaining to stop loss was correct. I don't see any wrong in it...

The total inflow was Rs. 72/- and at one point it was trading above Rs. 100/-. So what would be the stop loss/plan when market moving in an unfavorable direction. That was the thing he asked.

@ OP, Check the contract note. This isn't "the pair"...
Also read the note.. i didn't indicate it to be.. we are still working out the way to trade with OI analysis.. i was just reacting to the point that i have never traded in options... to the point on SL, i have repeated it before, your other strike price already provides you with an inbuilt SL.. also when the OI level does go below 70 L or changes by >12% its better to shift to the next level...

Thats the reason, we'll try and work out in the coming weeks if possible only on the trade side... but it would be helpful if we could concentrate on the trade on hand and not our egos.. just wastes space and time

aditya14

Ok couple of points to keep the barking bitches(yes you know who u are) at bay....

1) First of all this is not the pair trade which you had recommended and was gloating about and didn`t even know the closing rate even now.So in essence you were paper trading and didn`t know how that trade should be handled.

2) I`m really amazed at the fact that someone who is writing naked options is coming here writing a whole thread about options OI analysis when he is just gambling with naked option writing.

3) I really laughed hard seeing how an "Option Writer Expert" is using ICICI Direct giving 90Rs per side and talking crap to me.

4) Here is the final point which will make you cry Here is what you said in previous post:

"In post no 246, on 20th march, quoted above we had suggested the strangle of sell 5800CE @26.20 and 5700PE @ 46... total inflow - 72
How did we do today?
5800CE - 0 , 5700PE - 16.25 .. "

Saale khud 5700Ce bech raha hai 20 March ko and logo ko keh raha hai 5700PE sell karo......... Where is that 56 point profit hahahahahaha?

Hence LHS=RHS and You=IDIOT..... : )

Status
Not open for further replies.