Nifty Key levels for day traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen taneja

Market still stays in the range. The same thing can be seen on Monday unless there is a range breaking gap up or gap down.

happy trading !!

regards
operators and option writer like linkon bro are enjoying this low volatality and people like me waiting for a sudden move for a sudden profit:thumb:

linkon7

Hrly charts show that further downside opens up below 5239 and once 5223 is taken out, we can look forward to a nice correction. Till 5223 is tested, I dont want to go long as we already ran up a bit too high and too fast. I dont want to go short at current levels as there is always a chance that we might just drift sideways with mildly bullish sentiments taking it higher and higher.

Options have very dry right now and only trade i'm willing to do is to buy 5200 put april and sell double qty of 5200 put march. This will give me enough room for further upside and once 5302 is broken, i might shift strike price to 5300...

Market still stays in the range. The same thing can be seen on Monday unless there is a range breaking gap up or gap down.

happy trading !!

regards
It seems that we will have a range breaking gap down today. I think we may see more down side after gap down. Trading bias would be down side and we may need to play down side for the day.

resistance for the day 5250 NF around.

happy trading!

regards

scplindia

Hrly charts show that further downside opens up below 5239 and once 5223 is taken out, we can look forward to a nice correction. Till 5223 is tested, I dont want to go long as we already ran up a bit too high and too fast. I dont want to go short at current levels as there is always a chance that we might just drift sideways with mildly bullish sentiments taking it higher and higher.

Options have very dry right now and only trade i'm willing to do is to buy 5200 put april and sell double qty of 5200 put march. This will give me enough room for further upside and once 5302 is broken, i might shift strike price to 5300...
linkon,

bit confused, with more rate hike on cards, how do you expect nifty to go past 5300 in april. sentiments are turning negative, globally all banks have started to tighten their belts, this is not unique to India. Next month, with fuel price hike, the inflation is bound to be in double digits, politically, congress will be on hot seat, and will be bound to do something, even though it may be an eye wash, they have to keep the opposition and allies happy.

Just help me by explaining your strategy.

linkon7

linkon,

bit confused, with more rate hike on cards, how do you expect nifty to go past 5300 in april. sentiments are turning negative, globally all banks have started to tighten their belts, this is not unique to India. Next month, with fuel price hike, the inflation is bound to be in double digits, politically, congress will be on hot seat, and will be bound to do something, even though it may be an eye wash, they have to keep the opposition and allies happy.

Just help me by explaining your strategy.
S&P changed its rating for India from negative to neutral...

When you have a scenario where people who sold at sub 4900 levels and are desperate to get in and dont see a dip coming... they chase price...

When liquidity is chasing price.... anything can happen. the net buy fig of the FII is 10,000 cr plus.... Thats a lot of buying even at higher levels...

unless these guys stop buying.... we will not get any meaningful dips....

I'm playing for the fall... but a bit more safer....

bot 5200 put april and sold 5200 march... qty of both option remains the same... thanks to the gap down...

linkon7

I'm playing for the fall... but a bit more safer....

bot 5200 put april and sold 5200 march... qty of both option remains the same... thanks to the gap down...
Added a third element to this

shorted 5100 put of April at 82...

now position held :
5100 put april short at 82
5200 put March short at 22
5200 put April long at 102

can anyone explain what my possible What-if scenario are..?

Status
Not open for further replies.