Nifty Key levels for day traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen taneja

Unlike yesterday, it seems there is more writing in 5100 & 5200 CALL.
Bro you are looking it as call writing but can be a short covering too as Dow is near its near time high and a break out can make all mkt zoom so people in fear of that covering short and keeping eye on high value options of April:thumb:
But here last word is of linkon da so let him write what he think till then wait and watch:)

Bro you are looking it as call writing but can be a short covering too as Dow is near its near time high and a break out can make all mkt zoom so people in fear of that covering short and keeping eye on high value options of April:thumb:
But here last word is of linkon da so let him write what he think till then wait and watch:)
Dear praveen taneja,

Wrote whatever I saw as per data in morning! It is upto market and it can do anything.
:)

findvikas

I was trying to understand bro.. no offense meant.. OI is often used to confuse day traders and day traders should not look at OI per my view as it change quite radically in a trending & eventful day.

Apart from that I got my 2 systems giving signals for a test of 4990 levels and then an hourly wave suggesting a downside target of 4985-5010-5025..

Status
Not open for further replies.