Nifty Key levels for day traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

varun2504

Thanks LINKON sir

BOUGHT FOR THE target of 4905 at 4888

i am just following yahoo charts sir.............

Buy Nifty spot 4892 sl 4878 tgt 4924

linkon7

U.S. fiscal policy is on an 'unsustainable course' and the government must adjust its tax and spending programs or risk a crisis, says Kansas City Fed President Thomas Hoenig.After this statement down futures went down -15

findvikas

One of my mentors told me, brain is useless while trading... Trading is exactly the opposite activity to human emotions. it took me a lot of time to believe him..!
Completely agree... and no wonder that over 60% of daily trading volume in states is generated by no brainers.... err... I am not talking about the people as no brainers... but most of the daily traffic generated there is by machines fighting over each other and that is why waves works perfect in US charts...

I had a great writeup from Bill Wolfe... where he talked about the tick volume and how these high frequency trading terminals cause imbalance in demand/supply... I will see if I can find that..

linkon7

SORRYYYYYYYYYYY I am new

Thats the reason
I'm sorry...didnt mean to sound harsh..!:)

what I meant was to learn why to take a trade is more important than the amount of money u make in a trade... Once the foundation for a trade is strong... money is just the by product...

PGDIMES

Linkon,
We know that u r experimenting with a lot of trading indicators and systems. Which one do u think is the best for ur emotional behaviour & at what tf for intraday, positional and swing?

scplindia

on the hourly charts today, nifty has made a double top at 4929.70. Watch out, may be risky to stay long. I said go short last time, it did touch a low of 4890 and pulled back. and once fell to 4890 levels. If it breaks 4890 then further downside possible. then can stay short with a SL of 4931 revised.

Status
Not open for further replies.