Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurAtt

Hope u are not telling after watching cartoon network:p:p:p
Nice to see ur post bro
U think I am naive enuf to watch Cartoon Network and then believe it too :thumb:

Waise if u see, NSpot has broken out of a flag-pole formation with a 400 odd pt move from 5300. SO effectively 5300+400=5700 ...
(This is an approximate tgt range and not to the point calculation.)

U think I am naive enuf to watch Cartoon Network and then believe it too :thumb:

Waise if u see, NSpot has broken out of a flag-pole formation with a 400 odd pt move from 5300. SO effectively 5300+400=5700 ...
(This is an approximate tgt range and not to the point calculation.)
Out of curiosity October Nifty made a high of 5200 and then slipped to 4500 levels. Jan Nifty makes a high of 5310 and slips to make a low of 4675. April Nifty makes a high of 5399.99 and then slips to 4770. Now Nifty makes a high of 5453 maybe another 50 and then we go to 4800 levels?

Surely it can't be that simple but a pattern is there to be seen. Anyways even fundamentally we should see the lower levels as Simple trader just pointed out. But Savant Sir ke baat ko nakarna is like standing with a red flag against the bull. He gets his target hit. So I will be cautious but still bearish :p.

MurAtt

So HH and HL formation since the last so many months .....

Basic uptrend theory ... Higher High and Higher Low ...

As long as Higher Low is not broken we can assume mkt as being in uptrend.
Last Higher Low as 5180 imo (on a lower time scale i.e. near low) and 4940 (on a higher time scale i.e. further low)

:)

So HH and HL formation since the last so many months .....

Basic uptrend theory ... Higher High and Higher Low ...

As long as Higher Low is not broken we can assume mkt as being in uptrend.
Last Higher Low as 5180 imo (on a lower time scale i.e. near low) and 4940 (on a higher time scale i.e. further low)

:)
Bro can I take 5100 put and 5600 call for august:p:p

SavantGarde

The Target 5430 Has Taken The Longest Time So Far To Achieve, Although Not On Closing Basis....Yet.

Infact, The Duration It Has Taken To Reach....Should Ideally....Take The Target Past The Historical High....

Any Figure Of 4400-4700 Being Bandied Around....Is Perhaps History As Of Now....Since 'History' Always Repeats Itself....It Will Be Quite A Long Wait To See Those Figures......

SavantGarde

Out of curiosity October Nifty made a high of 5200 and then slipped to 4500 levels. Jan Nifty makes a high of 5310 and slips to make a low of 4675. April Nifty makes a high of 5399.99 and then slips to 4770. Now Nifty makes a high of 5453 maybe another 50 and then we go to 4800 levels?

Surely it can't be that simple but a pattern is there to be seen. Anyways even fundamentally we should see the lower levels as Simple trader just pointed out. But Savant Sir ke baat ko nakarna is like standing with a red flag against the bull. He gets his target hit. So I will be cautious but still bearish :p.

The Target 5430 Has Taken The Longest Time So Far To Achieve, Although Not On Closing Basis....Yet.

Infact, The Duration It Has Taken To Reach....Should Ideally....Take The Target Past The Historical High....

Any Figure Of 4400-4700 Being Bandied Around....Is Perhaps History As Of Now....Since 'History' Always Repeats Itself....It Will Be Quite A Long Wait To See Those Figures......

SavantGarde
Sir but do you think the valuations justify the current optimism? Also the global markets not looking in good health. Your views are much appreciated as I always learn something new from you. :thumb:

SavantGarde

'Valuations' Is Not Part Of A Trader's Dictionary

Coming To Valuations....When The Sensex Had Touched +21000 The Monkeys Were Talking About +25000
When The Sensex Started Correcting....& The Downside Started.... & When Sensex Was Around 7800.... White Monkeys Again Cautioned On The Channels That Sensex Would Touch 4000 As A Result Poor Investors Didn't Enter

Through All This....One Thing To Understand..... When The Funds Are Buying/Accumulating...They DO NOT Want Investors To Buy At The Same Time As Themselves....In Between All The Fears Of More Downside Or Valuations....Are Just Spoken On The Channels To Keep Investors Away From Jumping Into The Market...Basically They Will Use Every TrickKnown To Keep Investors Away From Buying When They Are Buying

If They Could Keep Investors Away From Buying At 7800 Levels....Then You Know How Much Power They Wield Through Various Medium....At Their Disposal....Channels Are Nothing But Their Pimps....:)

There Will Also Be Time When You Will See Frenzied Upmove...On A Daily Basis... & You Will See Ticker Alerts On The Channels...So & So Has Initiated
Buy With 'X' As Target....When You See That It Is Time To Get Off That Particular Stock.....In A Couple Of Days....

One Has To Play This Game.... Having Proper Understanding Of What The Big Players Are Doing.....Most Important Part Of Their Game Is Psychological Conditioning & Onslaught.

What Do You Think Was Happening Till 3-4 Days Before Earning Season Started In U.S......
Big Players Were Having A Field Day...& Moving The Market At Will...Because Of Non-Participation By Investors & Long Only Funds....They Had To Stop....The Game A Few Days Before The Earning Season Started....Because It Would Be Out Of Their Hands To Move The Market At Will.....Because Depending On Results & Guidance Long Only Funds Step In For Purchases....
Basically..Earning Results & Guidance Take Center Stage...

Some Fresh Examples Are Yesterday CLSA Gave A Sell On SESAGOA...
Today Also CLSA Gave SELL On TATASTEEL & SAIL......

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Sir but do you think the valuations justify the current optimism? Also the global markets not looking in good health. Your views are much appreciated as I always learn something new from you. :thumb:

saivenkat

Some Fresh Examples Are Yesterday CLSA Gave A Sell On SESAGOA...
Today Also CLSA Gave SELL On TATASTEEL & SAIL......
It always give "panic targets". If others give an upside target of X on a particular stock, CLSA always gives X+100 or so as the target.

Status
Not open for further replies.