Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurAtt

I trade with ICICI which gives me 100 per lot ne side and for intra-day they charge one side only. FnO they give .03% so ok in FnO.
BUT
I also have another account with Almondz Research and they give me 40/- flat per side irrespective of volumes ...

So I trade Equities (cash) in ICICI now and FnO in Almondz ...

:Cheers:

chaitanyagoa

Hi SM /SG,

For intraday trading Nifty Options (Calls / Puts) which one we should refer Nifty index levels or Nifty future levels for trading reference.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Keerthi
Deleted due to inaccurate Info..... Murtaza bhai has corrected me in the next post............. Please ignore this one....

Last edited:

MurAtt

Hi Keerthi,

Actually I am more comfortable following SPOT than Futures (bcoz of premium variations etc.) and moreover Options are based on Spot price (rather even Futures gets settled on Spot in expiry!!!!) and not on Futures price.

So my take would be Spot ..

But its not necessary. If you feel more comfortable using futures and maybe u trade NF too, so use NF and then you will not have to keep tracking two different values (Spot and Futures) and confuse yourself.

Happy trading ...

MurAtt

Wrong Chait ....

Lagta hai Goa jaane ke chakkar me tumhare dimaag me sab uthal pathal ho gaya hai :D ... Options are always based on Spot price.

And buy/sell of options will be on individual options of that particular strike, how can one buy/sell options at futures value :confused:

Hey Keerthi,

Nifty Future will be the one.....:)

Infact i think ICICI gives the buy/sell at the futures values not the nifty values....:)

hi ji,

today i try this one.

short nifty future around 4990 and to support that i short nifty 5000 pe at 108

and i closed the position eod 4950 and bought the call at 113.good profit

but some profit eroded in reliance trade.

Bought reliance at 2137 and waiting for to touch 2147 my bad luck it touch 2146.
my stoploss hit at 2127.

Thanks for ur guidnce ji:):)

chaitanyagoa

Wrong Chait ....

Lagta hai Goa jaane ke chakkar me tumhare dimaag me sab uthal pathal ho gaya hai :D ... Options are always based on Spot price.

And buy/sell of options will be on individual options of that particular strike, how can one buy/sell options at futures value :confused:
Sahi khaha Murtaza bhai,

Aaj kal main nifty futures mein trade kar raha huin....... Isliye iska bukar chada hai...... Thanks for Correcting............:)

arnav_rulz

Hi Keerthi,

Actually I am more comfortable following SPOT than Futures (bcoz of premium variations etc.) and moreover Options are based on Spot price (rather even Futures gets settled on Spot in expiry!!!!) and not on Futures price.
Hmm... im not so sure about that ? Options do get settled at spot value but i think a change in value of future's price has an impact on option price rather than a change in spot price..

Although i dont get what difference it makes because end of the day future also follows spot price... except when there is some change in premium amount..

Hi Savant sir.. I desperately need ur help.. I lost huge amount of 8 lakhs in 2008 with day trading( I should say Gambling).. I quit trading in 2008 just because I left with no money..Infact left with few debts.. I cleared my debts in this 1 year and got ready with 1 lakh.. This time I determined to do trading but not Gambling.. I followed your stock calls for 1st 2 or 3 weeks and it was going fine.. But once again day-trading bug prompted to enter into day-trading again.. Same story again.. lost around 40k till today.. Remaining 60k blocked with today's bad trade.. Shorted NF 2 Lots @ 5000.. Now it's at 4950... Please provide your guidance for some time.. I will follow your calls and ready to hold them for short term.. I wanted to send a PM.. but could not find the way to do it.. Please help me sir.. Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.