Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi KalyaniSalem & Everybody,

Usual Suspects NF & BNF
In Terms Of Stock Futures IDFC, YESBANK, ALBK, UNITECH, RELCAPITAL

There Is A Good Possibility Of Cement Stocks That Have Been Beaten Down To Start Moving Again.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Hi ji
today 2 trades,

Long Reliance at 2080 and close at 2095

Short yes bank around 271.85 and bought again at 268

thanks for ur suggestion:)

AlokTewari

WoW -- Sirjee --- Aaj 02:12:54am ke bajai 8:14pm ko Pivots ready ..
.. raat ki neend sab ko haraam ho jaayegi agar itni jald post kar diya to :D

:)
Upar se sub support level diye hai aaj . Right upto S6. But somehow I feel tomorrow will be decisive day for Nifty. Make or Break. 70% make, 30% break. But sure enough lot of churning will take place to flush out weak hands if Nifty has to break past 5000. Dow mow thoda green ho raha rai.
Cheers !!!

Freinds,
I am trying to learn and trade the method in this thread. However, I have yet not understand the method of trading pivot points given here. If anyone of you can explain me how and when we act and take positions based on the pivot points given here, it will be of great help for me.

I have observed that prices hover at pivot points to and fro ( S , R, PP) .For ex say R1 is 4567 then I have observed that prices keep on moving up and down this 4567 due to which I am confused and fail to decide whether breakout has happened or not.

Please help me out !!
Thanks

chaitanyagoa

Freinds,
I am trying to learn and trade the method in this thread. However, I have yet not understand the method of trading pivot points given here. If anyone of you can explain me how and when we act and take positions based on the pivot points given here, it will be of great help for me.

I have observed that prices hover at pivot points to and fro ( S , R, PP) .For ex say R1 is 4567 then I have observed that prices keep on moving up and down this 4567 due to which I am confused and fail to decide whether breakout has happened or not.

Please help me out !!
Thanks
Let me take your example and try to explain.....

Now consider R1 is at 4567......
CMP is at 4540......

Suppose u have a long position at 4540 and it moves up to 4567..... and is unable to break it for 10 minutes or is bouncing back after a couple of attempts ... then we can consider that there is no steam in the market to break that resistance and sell the Long Position (bought at 4540) and Short at 4565-4567 with a Stoploss a little above resistance... say 4570........

This is Strictly for Intraday...(Not for Positional trades)

The Reverse is true for Supports.............:)

Hope it is clear Enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.