Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offtopic Query
@SavantGarde
How can we know when Daylight Savings Time start each year and when it stops?
Thank you.
I think it starts on the last week end of october.more specifically on a SUNDAY it kicks in.& ends on first weekend of march[i think it used to be last weekend of march too- but now it is first week end i think. ]I may be mistaken.. but this is my observation.

hi kalyanisalem,

i am astonished, amazed & stunned all at the same time....& haven't stopped scratching my head still (no dandruff:) )....how you manage to do it with such dexterity.

Not that you need any help....but check here before trading, planning to post something for you for tomorrow...might help.

happy & safer trading

savantgarde
with out ur help i cant do anything ji...
System setup ah ji???

Looking forward for tat:)

chaitanyagoa

Sirjii And friends,

IO As of today,

CE's

4700 -- 86% (Bullish)
4800---90% (bullish)

PE's

4700 -- 102% (Bullish)
4800 --- 100% (Neutral)

As i was calculating these values, One query popped up in my mind....:)

Since both 4700 CE and PE are both bullish..... What shud be the strategy?

Should One buy a Call or Write a PUT?? How are the different???.....:confused:

Thanks

chaitanyagoa

i know ur views . long term bullish
i utilize these correction
so only i shorted 2 days back and covered yest eod and bought for long yest and i covered around today 2 pm so got good profits those things to my entry price of long nf of nov to around 4800. so having 1 lot those calls no issues :):)ji..

ur rocking!!!!!!!
Did something similar - Bought like there is no tomorrow on the correction day(both Nifty fut and optionss - mostly 4700CE)...covered it y'day COP and shorted both y'day..............covered it today morning.

Think I did not like the experiance(2 sleepless nights). Now I know how correct Burton Malkiel is on the sleep factor.

-Monk

Status
Not open for further replies.