Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tsunil, learn2trade - Shouldn't the 100% line in learn2trade's fibonacci levels be drawn from the closing price level of the candle (it was a down-day), instead of the top of the candle (which signifies open)? Unless you prefer to work with intra-day highs/lows, it might be insightful to look at these levels using closing prices.

Sunil

Ashish (parttime, i hope this is ur right name):

Here's a chart which will show u the relevant extreme ends for FIB calculation in current scenario... its web-sourced & for FUT levels...

FIB are generally calculated using the LOD & HOD of the relevant days (ie the extreme ends)
if u have a charting software (or even ur broker-provided Odin / Tradeanywhere) will have this feature... just display EOD chart in "line bar format" & connect the 2 extreme ends using Tools-> Fibonacci retracement levels option
all the key levels will be displayed

Last edited:
C

Czar

I believe the range bound market is about to end soon... ofcourse for intraday these levels seem fine, but I am sticking to the position trade I have
I may be totally wrong but I see a move till 4250 atleast, Please nobody take this as a call its only for discussion sake...

Alex: Hourly, only after a hourly pull back can i judge how further we can fall, so i ride the shorts till then..
trading range will only break on breaking 4200, still not...
level to watch 4220 & 4350 spot... break of any on closing will be crucial

PS: will be out mostly today...

Status
Not open for further replies.