Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtalk

Satyajit, are you convinced 4200 will be breached and H&S is ready to be formed? I guess we should wait till 4280 cross by friday or next week. Then we'd see heavy vol.

mitasatyajit

Satyajit, are you convinced 4200 will be breached and H&S is ready to be formed? I guess we should wait till 4280 cross by friday or next week. Then we'd see heavy vol.
I am not predicting anything. I am going by trend. According to the lines, next support is at 4147, if before price breaks DT (black lines) shall exit, there is no harm.

Line Baba ki Jai Ho.

lalpar

satya, where did you get that level? if that is true, should I double down on my shorts ;)
There is a majo problem here I guess Rishi..You are asking Satyajit da for what you shld trade...It is better you trade as per your logic rather than asking da...It will give you 1000 fold returns in long term :)

Some time back you added to shorts and result was a Good Trade short at 45xx gave u a loss ;)

mitasatyajit

There is a majo problem here I guess Rishi..You are asking Satyajit da for what you shld trade...It is better you trade as per your logic rather than asking da...It will give you 1000 fold returns in long term :)

Some time back you added to shorts and result was a Good Trade short at 45xx gave u a loss ;)
Well said lalpar.

Status
Not open for further replies.