Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen taneja

Nifty closed @ 4400.25 on average basis , so no worries (as per nse site..)

Today Dow closes 200 points up and inflation comes @ 11.95% and indian market opens @ 4490 tomorrow hehe :D
oooooooooooooooh goddddddddddddddd wat if dow close -200 (dow fut is now -49) n nifty open 4290.............be positive man for the shorters too:D:D

coolboy007

@satya , rishi , renuji(,,,,:D) sunil, asish da , Czar & any other seniors ...

Could you all according to your own personal analysis give me any range (no matter big) that markets should remain in till the end of month of october ..

Im trying to work on some strategies, and your analysis would help a lot.

Thanks a lot
Hey i know one man who gives weekly levels for NIFTY , i followed his levels and he does a good job. U can have a look http://stockstowin.blogspot.com/

devangan123

ok
on eod basis,,
u win
but on intra i win..

never mnd compromise,,, pls dont sya this to anybody,,,i shall lose my reputation!!

renu
Mam can you Please tell me, how to define a gap or how to identify or tell me whether some material is available in some thread .
Since Morning i am listing about this gap of 4397 but do not know how to identify on charts if possible can you help me with graph.

Regards

Devan

arnav_rulz

why laughing after ,,,my name written,,

this is so funny name kya

yh one thing si funny calling me SENIOR...
and czars name in capital..

well one query to u,,,when u get the final conclusion of analysis as were mkt will stay at teh end of oct ,, whisper me,,

i shall write off calls / puts according to that

hahahha
renu
Arre renu ji ... plz dont get upset ya.. was just trying to be friendly... didnt mean it that way :(

and please my strategy is obviously not that ... trying to work out something different so just wanted to get an idea... obviously i know that you can never say in what range markets would be(who knows it can touch 3000 in october or maybe 5500:confused:) But still wanted your opinion...

Plz dont bash kids like me:(:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.