Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orderflow13

ok i added at last moment 4300 put, ( write)....m getting bullish by movements of crude ( plus crude giving support to my portfolio,:D check the movements of crude, as informal opec meatin tonight )

rishig38

one of will break for sure, 4300 put has become safe level...
I am long at 4491..I will take my cues from the following and come out and make a prediction that tomorrow we will trade somewhere between 4550~4600...

1. US markets should remain positive on financial stocks strength and would help us open in green.

2. Wednesdays are usually +ve days :)

Sunil

(had forgot to post this, but it's my ritual):

So, the apparent Uptrend from 4200 level with HH HL formation was saved from negation with yesterday's big gap up open, crossing the prev HH.
So, now the STOP for this UT is LOD of 5/9 ie SPOT 4329...

Sunil

vivek, just wanted to add something to your S&P 1260...

if you have access to Economic times, then in it's weekly monday special issue, in the last page, there's good nifty analysis for the gone & coming week; it really cuts the "noise" out...
one thing mentioned regularly in that article is the importance of Dow Jones' 11750 & 11000 level. Breakout on either side is needed to set the trend for global markets...
i respect this analyst's views from previous experience... let's see where things head to...

orderflow13

vivek, just wanted to add something to your S&P 1260...

if you have access to Economic times, then in it's weekly monday special issue, in the last page, there's good nifty analysis for the gone & coming week; it really cuts the "noise" out...
one thing mentioned regularly in that article is the importance of Dow Jones' 11750 & 11000 level. Breakout on either side is needed to set the trend for global markets...
i respect this analyst's views from previous experience... let's see where things head to...

hi sunil its good to see some one who shares same view, last months article u read? perticularly about using vix to predict market, i found very contrarian views on that ( few believes its not fear index,its shake out index:D ) u have any clear idea about this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.