NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Vinod ji and all friends,

First of all, i would like to thank vinodji, for providing such a good system, this is very economical and does not include much of the capital.

Since i am following all your system on paper, before actually getting started

kindly guide,

for example , yesterday when we went long, and kept the Nifty Future,
and today we went short, to hold till the Resistance again till 3982, and will go long again,

Kindly guide, when do we book the profits, or should we decide to book profits at 50 -70 points and enter again till the support or resistance are breached, on intraday basis, or wait for your next guidance level ?

I am totally confused, actually i have understood the system, but do not understand how to earn from it.

Kindly also guide, that since you guide for a level , and in case i miss it, then can i take position , keeping the support & resistance for the next day.

Awaiting your quickest response,

Thanks & Regards,
Rajat Gupta

jace48

Kindly guide, when do we book the profits, or should we decide to book profits at 50 -70 points and enter again till the support or resistance are breached, on intraday basis, or wait for your next guidance level ?
If you follow system blindly profit will be booked automatically. Futs are settled in cash on daily basis. You can exit anytime you want by reversing your position but with this you might miss out when the market is trending and you are on right side of the market.

debdeeps

Thanks for your post vinod......always feel bit confusing at this point since it traded 2 mins above 3982 and then again below 3982 for a couple of seconds and I reinitialized my stop watch and then again above 3982 at last when it crossed 3989 reversed the position.

lalpar

Hi Vinod,

I have followed all kinds of trading on paper and finally i have come to conclusion that your way of trading suits mine...Thanks for all your posts...
Today I am 1 lot long at 3982

Regards
Lalith

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For July 7,

Current position : LONG (at 3982 on 04/07/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 3979.05

Profit/Loss in current trade : -02.95 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1870.05 (1873.00-02.95)

Support : 3907
Resistance : 4037

Hold LONG position with SL 3907. If trades below 3907, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4037.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

nadodav

I am totally confused, actually i have understood the system, but do not understand how to earn from it.

Kindly also guide, that since you guide for a level , and in case i miss it, then can i take position , keeping the support & resistance for the next day.

Awaiting your quickest response,

Thanks & Regards,
Rajat Gupta
Hi Rajat,

Profit or loss will be taken care by system it self. pl go throgu "Nifty Fut.xls" from 1st post. I think should clear your doubts. Initially, i suggest to stick to levels & trade only at levels. or spent some more time in paper trading.

Vinod

Status
Not open for further replies.