NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Vinodji,
can i take any fresh position at any time, that is long or short? or should i have to see the market moves? for today should i have to take long or short position? sorry for taking time.
thanks
raj

nadodav

Dear Vinodji,
can i take any fresh position at any time, that is long or short? or should i have to see the market moves? for today should i have to take long or short position? sorry for taking time.
thanks
raj
Hi,

There is no need to see the market move. system is mechanical so you can take position any side but once you take position, than follow strictly and be remain in to the system. i have also explained in detail some of my earlier post. please go through all the posts.

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For May 20,

Current position : LONG (at 5032 on 14/05/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 5152.30

Profit/Loss in current trade : +120.30 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1568.30 (1448.00+120.30)

Support : 5082
Resistance : 5161

Hold LONG position with SL 5082. If trades below 5082, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 5161

Happy Trading.

Vinod

sudoku1

i m new in f&o.....i do only cash market.....can i expect some help from u guys........how should i start
friend , if u have a compulsion 2 trade in futs , i personaly fell that u shoud start with MINI NIFTY with a single lot for at least 6 months:)

Dear Vniodji.

I am very much interested in mechanical system ,on futures, may it be nifty or stocks.
I am trading regularly in FNO since last 4 yrs.
I generally hedge future position to protect from loss.

pl suggest any method in futures and options , suitable for me

Is yr mechanical system applicable to stocks ?
Can we work out the levels for stocks futures?

SV KUMTHEKAR

Mr. Vinod,
I have been following your levels fora long time .I used to get your news letter in my in box . I went against your level in january and my profit was reduced. You are very good sir. I lost this link and through a friend i got it again. keep up the good work sir.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.