NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends
I propose to enter the Mechanical trading on Nifty from 12/05/2008
At what time is the mail send to the message board regarding next days action to be taken so that i can follow the same
thanking you all

with regards

Pulimath

milkyblack

Dear friends
I propose to enter the Mechanical trading on Nifty from 12/05/2008
At what time is the mail send to the message board regarding next days action to be taken so that i can follow the same
thanking you all

with regards

Pulimath
Go through the thread and your question would be answered!

Regards

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For May 12,

Current position : SHORT (at 5172 on 06/05/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4989.70

Profit/Loss in current trade : +182.30 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1490.30 (1308.00+182.30)

Support : 4972
Resistance : 5078

Hold SHORT position with SL 5078. If trades above 5078, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4972

Happy Trading.

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For May 13,

Current position : SHORT (at 5172 on 06/05/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 5022.00

Profit/Loss in current trade : +150.00 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1458.00 (1308.00+150.00

Support : 4987
Resistance : 5079

Hold SHORT position with SL 5079. If trades above 5079, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4987

Happy Trading.

Vinod

jace48

I took a short position in minifty after it broke the Support of 4987. WIsh to know if I was right at taking a position or should have waited?

milkyblack

I took a short position in minifty after it broke the Support of 4987. WIsh to know if I was right at taking a position or should have waited?
Basically it all depends on your appetite of SL ... As the SL for short for today was at 5079(i.e. 92 + 10 = 102 pts)... if you are comfortable with it then none of the trades you take is wrong or right... some would give you gains some would not... though tomorrow the SL would go below 5079(according to Mr. Vinod's system)... so its good for shorts taken by his method...

About this trade you have taken... till now it is in profit(though notional, as nothing can be said abt open trades)...

Wish you all the best in the markets!

Regards

milkyblack

And it is very good that you took the short postion after the support was broken ... rather getting into the trade in middle of the it and anticipating upmove/downmove...

There is nothing wrong in your trade :)

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.