NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the details of this mechanical trading system published in any post? Maybe I missed it but I could not find it.

Vinod, What size lots are you trading with this...seems quite risky if this system decides not to favour one...maybe more risky than the lovely...lovely way it shows wins in a very trending market ;)

With Regards.
Sanjay.

vinst

Are the details of this mechanical trading system published in any post? Maybe I missed it but I could not find it.

Vinod, What size lots are you trading with this...seems quite risky if this system decides not to favour one...maybe more risky than the lovely...lovely way it shows wins in a very trending market ;)

With Regards.
Sanjay.
Hello Sanjay,

Details are not published anywhere. Another thing is that it is not vinod who is posting now: it is vinst. vinod stopped posting about 2 years ago.
There is nothing that the system has to decide. I have a history of more that 5 years involving all kinds of phases, either trending or non-trending. It shows that if this method is consistently traded for more than 3 months, reasonably good profits accrue.

regards
vin

vinst

Mech system returns at end of Nov 2010
year 2010

Month, NF , BNF
Jan: +70 , +900
Feb: -7 , -900
Mar: 00 , +410
Apr: +410, +500
May: +160, +800
Jun: +18, -250