NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinst

Hi,
I am posting returns of Mech system from Jan'10 to Feb'10 with levels which I used to post here. These two months were washout for NF and BNF (paltry returns). NF picture is shown here. BNF cumulative returns for these two months was +100 points. February was not a good month as we lost a large part of profits made in January (for BNF). March is again turning out to be good.

regards,
vin

Hello Vin & Vonod,

I am trying to understand your system. It appeals because we can work with EOD data.

From where can I get support & resistance levels? Is this forum the only place you post these levels? Is there a way that I can calculate them myself?

regards

Rajeev

vinst

Hello Vin & Vonod,

I am trying to understand your system. It appeals because we can work with EOD data.

From where can I get support & resistance levels? Is this forum the only place you post these levels? Is there a way that I can calculate them myself?

regards

Rajeev
hello rajeev,
Vinod is not posting these levels any longer. This 'was' the only forum with these levels. Currently there is no forum where these levels are sent daily. You can send me a private message for more details.

regards,
vin

Hello Vin,

I am unable to find how this can be done. Kindly send a test email to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I shall call / give my mobile number.

regards

Rajeev

Last edited by a moderator:

vinst

Hello Vin,

I am unable to find how this can be done. Kindly send a test email to *******************. I shall call / give my mobile number.

regards

Rajeev
hello rajeev,

You may check from your options by clicking "user CP" near the top menu bar.
we are already communicatng via email. So PM is not the only option now.

regards
vin

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.