NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 21 Jan 2010 -------------------->
NF in Long : R 5250, S 5175
BNF in Long: R 9175, S 9005

vin
Hello vin

Nice thread, are you maintaining these daily levels in any single document (or excel sheet), can you share it here?

If already done plz point me to the link.

Thanks

PS:

found a file with PnL (and not trading (S/R) levels) updated till first week of december (your post on 8 dec) ... Thanks for the same

Can you plz upload similar file with historical S/R values, it will help all the new members like me to evaluate your system and participate fruitfuly.

Last edited:

rkkarnani

For 23 Nov, 2009

NF in short, R 5120, S 4980
BNF in long , R 9350, S 8780

vin
Maybe a silly :p query and has no relevance to the current trades, but do reply please :
I was trying to collate data for all trades, what max opportunity trade gave and where we actually exited!!!
The NF in Short on 23rd November 209, can you kindly say from which date NF went short and at what level. The chart do not suggest that NF went short the previous day. In all probabilities it was on 19th November. Do confirm and also the level.
Same info for BNF too Please!!!
Thanks!!!

i m visiting 4 d 1st time..mech trading seems to b probably getting rid of emotions/ fear....can someone pl direct me to the link explaining the concept/technique in detail..thanks ..

vinst

Maybe a silly :p query and has no relevance to the current trades, but do reply please :
I was trying to collate data for all trades, what max opportunity trade gave and where we actually exited!!!
The NF in Short on 23rd November 209, can you kindly say from which date NF went short and at what level. The chart do not suggest that NF went short the previous day. In all probabilities it was on 19th November. Do confirm and also the level.
Same info for BNF too Please!!!
Thanks!!!
Hi rkkarnani,

NF Short was initiated on 19-Nov-09 (trigger was at 5030) and continued beyond 23-Nov-09.
BNF was short as on 19-Nov-09; went long on 20-Nov-09 @ 9165 which continued beyond 23-Nov-09.

I'll post a file shortly from Nov-09 till date, for sake of record.

regards,
vin

vinst

Hi friends,

I would continue posting levels for NF and BNF till end of January, 2010. ***************************

regards,
vin

Last edited by a moderator:

rkkarnani

Hi rkkarnani,

NF Short was initiated on 19-Nov-09 (trigger was at 5030) and continued beyond 23-Nov-09.
BNF was short as on 19-Nov-09; went long on 20-Nov-09 @ 9165 which continued beyond 23-Nov-09.

I'll post a file shortly from Nov-09 till date, for sake of record.

regards,
vin
It will be simply great!!! Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.