NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For January 8,

Current position : LONG (at 6175 on 02/01/2007)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 6288.25

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : +113.25 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : +601.25 (488+113.25)

Support : 6224
Resistance : 6310

Hold LONG positions with SL 6224. If trades below 6224, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 6310.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Hello Mr Vinod And All Members
I Had Studied The Results Posted By U. The Results Are Indeed Excellent. The System Seems To B One Of The Best For Trading Nifty Futures.
Keep Up The Good Work.
Regards
Robin

Hello vinod,

Your mechanical trading system for Nifty Futures is really good as it rightly captures the trend... Does the same logic apply to trading stock futures also?

Have you applied this methodology of mechanical trading to stock futures.. pls give your views.

Hello Vinod,

How long do you plan to keep posting this trading strategy. I mean what am i supposed to do if one fine morning there is no update? Is there an end date to this thread?

thanks,
Sachin

Hello Vinod,

How long do you plan to keep posting this trading strategy. I mean what am i supposed to do if one fine morning there is no update? Is there an end date to this thread?

thanks,
Sachin
i suggest, in that case you can keep your stop loss to 10 days moving average, but vinod is always been here so no worries :)

also i found its very important that you keep track of levels properly, if you miss levels you may suffer losses. i normally wait for 10-15 minutes for levels to break.

nadodav

Hello vinod,

Your mechanical trading system for Nifty Futures is really good as it rightly captures the trend... Does the same logic apply to trading stock futures also?

Have you applied this methodology of mechanical trading to stock futures.. pls give your views.
Dear J.D.

I don't think that this will work for stock futures as good as index futures though i never tested for stock.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

nadodav

Hello Vinod,

thanks,
Sachin
Dear Sachin,

Pl don't worry i will be here as long as i can. even if goes against me, i wish to continue post here. Whether to trade or not, i leave on all of you to decide. If you chooses to trade, than be prepared to accept losses because market behaves each time differently. The system that works fine at one time, may not necessarily to work in future. So i again suggest & request all to trade Nifty future what ever way you trading currently and start with one lot MINIFTY by using the levels. so even if you encounter some loss making trades, your losses will be same and can remain in trade without loosing confidence.

In worst case, i will inform atleast two months in advance before stop posting.

Thanks & Regards

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For January 9,

Current position : SHORT (at 6224 on 08/01/2007)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 6272.80

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : -48.80 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : +488.20 (537.00-48.80)

Support : 6225
Resistance : 6334

Hold SHORT positions with SL 6334. If trades above 6334, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 6225.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Status
Not open for further replies.