NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinod Clearly said that he won't go short at these levels because SL will be higher while going short in this situation
SL is now narrowed down to 81 points.... not very huge for a positional trade..
Thats the reason why asked Vinod sir. If we had taken by now we wud be +40 points :D

nadodav

SL is now narrowed down to 81 points.... not very huge for a positional trade..
Thats the reason why asked Vinod sir. If we had taken by now we wud be +40 points :D
Hi

Its better to avoid trading as there is no clear direction. But we can try low risk trade to get in. On any day, we can enter long above support + 15 points with SL as support or short below resistance - 15 points with resistance as SL. In that way we are taking risk of 15 points each time. The same opportunity was there for short trade yesterday when market was trading near resistance.

Vinod

Is it wise the short or go for long at 3995.... from monday 29-9-2008........

Say if i go short nifty is week so that nifty may fall to 3800 or below that level....I will gain 200 points.........

Say if i go long nifty .... when it is recovers and bounce back to 4300.......

What should i do ????????/

Please put your views...........

Regards,
Ganesh

Obviously, I don't speak for anyone else here, but I think a break of the current 52 week low + some buffer; would be a good time to re-enter the market.

It's seems to be a strong support, after 2 strong pullbacks at almost the same level it's definitely something to look out for. That would get us out of the rangebound market more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.