NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANBE SHIVAM

You all guys paying only brokerage to your broker nothing else...:D
dear vijaysinghvns
Yes we pay great good brokerage to our brokers,and at the end of day we have made 200 - 300% of our investment.If u like to make us pay less brokerage,INVENT a good trading method and publish it with a new thread.probably u must be doing something great,we will be happy to know it,but not in this thread.:(

by the way if i'm not wrong, this site is free for every one and anyone can express his views anywhere at the site...but anways if you got hurt... (of course with todays (stop)lossssssss) i am sorry.......

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For August 27,

Current position : SHORT (SEPT Contract at 4305 on 26/08/2008)

Nifty Fut AUG Closed at : 4350.25
Nifty Fut SEP Closed at : 4342.45

Profit/Loss in current trade : -37.45 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +2000.55 (2038.00-37.45)

Support : 4317 (AUG), 4308 (SEP)
Resistance : 4378 (AUG), 4370 (SEP)

Hold SHORT position with SL 4378/4370. If trades above 4378/4370, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4317/4308.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Just to inspire people. If the system generates 2000 points yearly. With Yearly compounding, starting with 1L capital, the system generates 40L capital in 5 years. This is a hypothetical calculation, please do verify at your end. :)

Flock

This is a trend following system. It will make huge profits when the markets trend either way, and small profits and losses when it goes sideways. Currently the market is sideways hence the rough patch. No surprises here.

Here is an interesting extract from a webpage that fits this situation:

7. Lack of Discipline to Follow the Plan

This is a huge one that almost no one ever tells you about especially people who sell systems. I dont care how great a system is, if you dont have the mental discipline to follow it, its completely useless. I know what you might be saying, Well, who the heck wouldnt follow a successful system? Ill tell you who most people. This is especially common when it starts to hit the inevitable drawdown or losing phase.
Most people have a hard time dealing with this. They hit a string of losers, and they say uncle. Then they move to another system and the process repeats until they either lose all their money or just give up.

Read the full article here :):

http://blog.tradersinternational.net.au/?page_id=10

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For August 28,

Nifty Fut SEP Closed at : 4289.50

Profit/Loss in current trade : +15.50 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +2053.50 (2038.00+15.50)

Support : 4271
Resistance : 4341

Hold SHORT position with SL 4341. If trades above 4341, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4271.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

KomaL2099

Hi Vinod
I am new to this thread. Can you advise me on my trade. I am short in Aug Nifty at 4338. Shall I rollover my short to sept. What is your target for the short.
NIFTY FUTURE For August 27,

Nifty Fut AUG Closed at : 4350.25
Nifty Fut SEP Closed at : 4342.45

Profit/Loss in current trade : -37.45 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +2000.55 (2038.00-37.45)

Support : 4317 (AUG), 4308 (SEP)
Resistance : 4378 (AUG), 4370 (SEP)

Hold SHORT position with SL 4378/4370. If trades above 4378/4370, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4317/4308.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

nadodav

Hi Vinod
I am new to this thread. Can you advise me on my trade. I am short in Aug Nifty at 4338. Shall I rollover my short to sept. What is your target for the short.
Pl go through at least some of the initial pages of the thread to understand the system. in case any dooubt, let me know.

Happy Trading

Vinod

Dear vinod, a sincere basic querry pl. Is it wise to calculate STOP on futures and place order instead to match the level of spot and exit/bk pft on the basis of spot. As future on prev day may close in discount may turn to premium or vice-versa and SL calculation which made on prev day may go wrong is what i feel. Ur views and supportiung comments pl.
Krishna

Status
Not open for further replies.