NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends, I feel Nifty fut can be bought @ 4489 - 4494 levels. Tgt can be 4581 with 4570 as SL.. If 4570 is broken then 4439 is the level to cover again. Regds, Vipin
vipin .. we have earlier requested u not to post ur own calls here..
Plz do so in your thread. This is purely for Mechanical Trading and related topics.

ANBE SHIVAM

dear vipin
:confused: why are u giving ur recommendations in this thread.u have been asked not to confuse the people following this thread.START ur own thread if u have faith in ur recommendations.till then please no more intrution into this thread.okk

nadodav

Dear Friends, I feel Nifty fut can be bought @ 4489 - 4494 levels. Tgt can be 4581 with 4570 as SL.. If 4570 is broken then 4439 is the level to cover again. Regds, Vipin
Dear Vipin,

Kindly do us a favour. Please stop posting your recommendations in this thread. it is creating confusion amongst members. pl understand, if you wish, have your own thread and start posting regularly. This will benifit you as well as members.

Looking forward for your co-operation & support.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

MARKET TODAY
Domestic bourses are poised to open in the red today on the back of mixed global cues. Wall Street tumbled overnight on weak economic data and f
You spammer... stop posting stupid stuff here... This is thread dedicated to only and only Mechanical Trading... Post this **** somewhere else...

SamFisher

HELLO SIR I had been following ur nifty levels from last 1 mth my q is as u say if the nifty keep below its support lvel for 2-3 min then u go short but suppose after going short once again nifty comes to its support level and remain their for 4-5 min at that time what to do remain short or change our position once again keep up the work thanks
Once you change your position to Short, if nifty comes back to the same value(where you chaged to short), do NOT do anything, now you should be checking for the 'Stop Loss' mentioned by Vinod, Today's(8th Aug) example should answer your question. As today this method recommended to change to 'Short' arround 4500, next after going down it came up to 4560 but still you will remain Short untill the stop loss(4582) mentioned breaks. At that point you change over to Long. But again these levels only for today. For monday Vinod posts new levels.

Hope you understood the logic.

Last edited:
Once you change your position to Short, if nifty comes back to the same value(where you chaged to short), do NOT do anything, now you should be checking for the 'Stop Loss' mentioned by Vinod, Today's example should answer your question. As today this method recommended to change to 'Short' arround 4500, next after going down it came up to 4560 but still you will remain Short untill the stop loss mentioned breaks(I do not know the stop loss for today since I do not follow this method).
Hope you understood the logic.
stoploss for today was at 4582 which is not broken:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Today's example should answer your question. As today this method...... Hope you understood the logic.
Dear All:
This is a good Thread - no nonsense.
One Suggestion: When mentioning 'today' or 'yesterday' it may be more precise to say 'today the 8th.' or 'yesterday the 7th.' etc.
Thanks for reading.
j.

Status
Not open for further replies.