Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen taneja

ah right.
Yesterday lots of dancing at ganesh utsav, feels dizzy today.:(
wow good god bless u .here at delhi v miss this festival n visarjan n if try to go yamuna so pollution that with close nose cant pray to lord ganesha....:d:d:d

Ya even bomb blast shattered good mood.
In maharashtra there was such a tight security. Some police were at top with binaculors.
Hope they come to a level of FBI some day.

praveen taneja

SURE ON THAT DAY THEY WILL FORGET COLLECTING 5-10rS FROM REHDIWALA N SEARCH FOR TERRORISTS N CULPRIT

Bad thing is even we are so good at software and IT, we can't find way to track proxy and hacking IP. We don't have good enough internet tech wing.
I was visiting 1 exhibition at our college where there was a stall of Police internet wing, where they were showcasing there talent.
1 guy came there and abused them and told I will hack your network in front of you and went police started laughing and after few minutes there network was down. :D
1 more case, they said if you want to join there wing priority is you should have good physique! Now what has body has to do with brain! I have seen many guys who are weak at body but smart at brains.
Hope our police learns fast. Terrorists can be caught by using brains and not by police having heavy tummy hanging where they can't see there own legs.

praveen taneja

Bad thing is even we are so good at software and IT, we can't find way to track proxy and hacking IP. We don't have good enough internet tech wing.
I was visiting 1 exhibition at our college where there was a stall of Police internet wing, where they were showcasing there talent.
1 guy came there and abused them and told I will hack your network in front of you and went police started laughing and after few minutes there network was down. :D
1 more case, they said if you want to join there wing priority is you should have good physique! Now what has body has to do with brain! I have seen many guys who are weak at body but smart at brains.
Hope our police learns fast. Terrorists can be caught by using brains and not by police having heavy tummy hanging where they can't see there own legs.
yes u r right if rule of law follow here i think 90% of policemen will b suspended due to heavy tummy they cant run most of them drunkard n start drinking from the evening that makes terrorist n chain snatchers task easy not going in detail but if one day govt completely close police department n give control to military for 20Yrs then everything will b ok n USA will run here to do trade with them..........:cool:

TFL

Re: Nifty sep fut intraday analysis for 15-09-08

HARI OM, :D

NIFTY SEP FUTURES INTRADAY ANALYSIS FOR 15-09-08

NIFTY SEP FUTURES CLOSED BELOW ITS 50 DMA THAT IS PLACED AT 4289.

WEAKNESS EXPECTED IN SEP NIFTY FUTURES IF IT FAILS TO GO PAST 4289

FURTHER UPTREND ABOVE THIS CRUCIAL LEVEL OF 4289- 4296 ONLY.

NIFTY SEP FUT CLOSED AT 4246.

Strong Res for NIFTY SEP FUT is at 4280-4296 Band.

Uptrend for Nifty Sep Fut above the 4280-4296 Band Only.

Above the 4280- 4296 Band Targets for Nifty Sep Futures is 4328, 4360, 4392, 4424. :D

Support For Sep Nifty Futures is at 4216 - 4203

If Nifty Sep Futures fails to Sustain above 4216 - 4203 and if it doesnt Bounce back from this zone, then further Downside will take Sep Nifty Future to 4196 - 4176 - 4136.

INTRADAY BOUNCE BACK EXPECTED FROM 4136 - 4113 Zone.

HAVE A NICE TRADING SESSION ON MONDAY.

REGARDS,
SHRAVANI
:)
SHRAVANI,

Where are you? Missing you analysis report.

Hari

praveen taneja

Re: Nifty sep fut intraday analysis for 15-09-08

SHRAVANI,

Where are you? Missing you analysis report.

Hari
she is checking her portfolio that how many of her stocks holded by LEH MAN< MERRYL LINCH..........................:D:D:D just a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.