Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

No boss, just showing you , this is how we have all learned listening to everyone's view, how they reach it, no one came to say ok boss here I am teaching listen & learn, here you get pivots, what if the good lady decides to stop posting do you stop trading ???

Kapil: thanks but am just like you guys , maybe a little more experience & a thirst to learn...

have not felt bad or anything, dont worry, just trying to guide you...

Last edited by a moderator:

praveen taneja

No boss, just showing you , this is how we have all learned listening to everyone's view, how they reach it, no one came to say ok boss here I am teaching listen & learn, here you get pivots, what if the good lady decides to stop posting do you stop trading ???

Kapil: thanks but am just like you guys , maybe a little more experience & a thirst to learn... have not felt bad or anything, dont worry, just trying to guide you...

PS: Praveen if you could pls edit your message & delete my post in your quotes, thanks...
no sir i m not only depending on her trying to learn ghosh sirs option trading n doing paper trade on that n from leo sir learning amibroker n he has downloaded COOL RC too .I m very fond of sunils chowkidar n all of u but just want that all earn while learn thats why it would b much better if all the great souls of traderji come on a single plateform n the next third word is generated in stock markete except BEAR BULL n TRADERJI highly appreciate all of ur suggestions thnx:)

Re: Nifty SEP FUTURES 09-09-08 INTRADAY ANALYSIS

[
Like I have mentioned Earlier, Sep Nifty Futures For Tuesday 09-09-08, Has a Resistance at the 4535-4540 Zone.

Crossover beyond this Zone will Take Sep NF to 4572, 4588 and 4605.

Profit Booking Expected at 4605. :D

Further Uptrend Above 4605 only.

ABOVE 4605 Next Targets are 4624, 4643, 4677, 4710. :D

Suppport For SEP NF is at 4500, 4477 and 4436.

Weakness Expected below 4500.

Avoid Long if NF Trades below 4500.

I made so much LOSS today (paper trading) using your levels...
you said, avoid going long if below 4500 & weakness below 4500..
so, at open i shorted at 4450... i was waiting for 4436, but it never came, and instead it went till 4477 (as u had mentioned, and i exited my trade in loss) (-27points & brokerage)
then, i went long above 4500, and was expecting 4535 - but it went only till 4525 and hit my stop at entry (4500, as u had mentioned) (brokerage loss)
then, i thought of shorting at 4500 but it was nearly close time by then...

and then, when i asked you whether you are also a trader, and trade your recommendation, you agree to someone's post that this is the most rubbish question...

earlier too, there have been such instances...
eg, it will be weak below 4400.. avoid long below 4400... supports at 4350/4330 etc...
if it opens at 4340, then what are we suposed to do...????
we cant go long before 4400.. and we cant short as support is near...:confused::confused

why dont you properly say short at xxx with stop at xxx...

also, when you mention for eg, weak below 4300, supports at 4280 / 4265 / 4250..
or strong above 4300 & it may go till 4330/4350/4380...

what level should we look to book our profits...
sometimes, it takes U turn from the 1st level itself, so i try to book full profits at the 1st level itself...
but sometimes, it goes to touch 2nd levels too... then, at EOD, you say... "we went long at 4300 & it touched 4345" 45 points profit.. (these are illustrations)
when actually, i would have booked out at 4330 & those who continued never booked at 4345, as they were waiting for 4350

please guide me how to deal with this situation...

V

vvvv

why dont you properly say short at xxx with stop at xxx...

also, when you mention for eg, weak below 4300, supports at 4280 / 4265 / 4250..
or strong above 4300 & it may go till 4330/4350/4380...

what level should we look to book our profits...
sometimes, it takes U turn from the 1st level itself, so i try to book full profits at the 1st level itself...
but sometimes, it goes to touch 2nd levels too... then, at EOD, you say... "we went long at 4300 & it touched 4345" 45 points profit.. (these are illustrations)
when actually, i would have booked out at 4330 & those who continued never booked at 4345, as they were waiting for 4350

please guide me how to deal with this situation...
welcum to the club , my friend..wise decision by paper trading..the stuff u r talking abt is a part of system trading...if u want levels see classic floor pivots...if u r confused abt trend recognition go to saints thread & learn..
unfortunately we are not talking abt trading systems here..we are talking abt levels which is of no use without a plan..it is better to loose money on on'es own decision rather than taking tips from others..in tht way u learn more.
im waiting for CZAR to write sumthin.:):)
ROCK ON...

This was Posted On Saturday

PHP:
AS MENTIONED EARLIER A GAP UP OPENING IS EXPECTED ON MONDAY,

So I am Posting NF SEP Weekly Levels.

[B][U]4441 has become a Trend Reversal Point for NF. SHORT UPTREND FOR NF TO CONTINUE ABOVE 4441 ONLY. 

So in Short 4441 Should Remain intact even if Profit Booking Happens at the Higher side. [/U][/B]
AND THIS WAS POSTED ON MONDAY i.e Yesterday

PHP:
[B][U]4441 STILL REMAINS THE SHORT TERM SUPPORT FOR UPTREND TO CONTINUE.
[/U][/B]
So the above two Paras mention that 4441 is a strong Support and this Support was Predicted Twice that is on Saturday and yesterday i.e Monday.

AND TODAY NIFTY SEP FUTURES DID MAKE A LOW OF 4440 AND FROM THERE BOUNCED BACK SHARPLY TO MAKE A HIGH OF 4525 :D

Intraday Supp was 4436 but people who Ignored 4441 inspite of this level being Posted Twice should avoid my Thread. Its not for Extra Intelligent People like them.

Now For Today, Sep Nifty Futures Weakness Was Predicted below 4500, so if Members go short way below 4500 and that too if they go short somewhere near 4436 - 4440, then I cant help it.

This People better Sit back and Relax. Need not come and Follow levels Posted at my thread. I did not invite anyone in person to come and Follow the levels Posted.

Today for Intraday Nifty made a low of 4440 whereas the Level of 4441 was mentioned twice and on top of that Intraday level of 4436 was also Given.

So when Nifty Sep Futures bouced back from 4440 Members from Tarderji who are online at MY Y A H O O Messenger Went long at 4450 and Kept a S/L Below 4436, (the Intraday Support) and exited 50 points up. So they made a Profit of 50 Points.

Nifty Bounced back from 4440 and made a High of 4525, a gain of 75 points and I would say its an achievement for me Because 4441 was Predicted Yesterday and On Saturday.

Some Extra Intelliget person did not buy at the Bottom of 4400.
That Person bought Nifty at 4500 and waited for the Resistance of 4535 to achieve.

I can say that the Person is a Handicap :D. Why????
Beacause that Person is Slow in Understanding things. So that special Child should not come to my thread and Study my given Levels.

So people who dont understand my post should really follow threads that give the Entry, exit and Stop Loss for Nifty. Dont make Losses. Save your money for theFuture or Do some Charity that will help you a lot.
:D

Regards,
Shravani :)

Last edited by a moderator:
then in that case, sir/m'am, just have a link to your y aho o id every day... why do you post all those paras of levels, if they r not meant to be traded upon...!!!![
first u post here in this public forum not to buy below 4500, and then you advise all those in your PRIVATE messenger list to enter long even if it's below 4500. :eek::confused:

now i hope you understand why it's very easy to just post levels than to actually trade on them.

so, now it's very clear - all those newcomers viewing this thread should not only just read his/her posts, but also add themselves to his/her y aho o messeng er.

and by the way, you said that your husband is a sub-broker with religare, and you are using his y aho o ID for sending these calls. this is actually strange - why would a professional tipster give his messenger to his wife & give calls..... UNLESS YOU ARE NISHIKANT YOURSELF, AND HAVE TAKEN AN ALIAS UNDER "SHRAVANI". You also said that you are not fully trained to analyse nifty, but your husband helps you... is he sitting with you all the trading time??? - THIS AGAIN CREATES A DOUBT ABOUT YOUR TRUE IDENTITY

I CARE A DAMN WHO'S GIVING OUT THOSE CALLS, BUT WHY TO WORK HERE UNDER A WOMAN'S NAME...JUST TO GAIN SYMPATHY & INSTEAD OF REPLYING PROPERLY TO OUR QUERIES, YOU CHANGE THE TOPIC & POST THAT ALL OVER HERE ARE "JOKERS" & hAVE "MALE-EGO"...
YOUR PREVIOUS REPLIES & POSTS FULL OF ATTITUDES DOES NOT INDICATE YOU ARE A WOMAN...

AND YES, IF YOU SAY THAT YOUR HUSBAND NISHIKANT HADGE IS ACTUALLY A SUB-BROKER WITH RELIGARE SECURITIES AT THANE, THEN I CAN VERIFY & REPORT ABOUT YOU FROM MY FATHER'S FRIEND WHO IS INCHARGE OF RELIGARE'S HQ AT BANDRA-KURLA COMPLEX IN MUMBAI.

I AM NOW FULLY SURE YOU ARE NISHIKANT AND GIVE THESE FREE CALLS HERE SO THAT THEY ACTUALLY WORK FOR YOUR PAID CUSTOMERS ON YOUR SIDE.
IT'S LIKE A BROKERS' CIRCLE... ALL CIRCULATE TO BUY AT PARTICULAR LEVELS AT A PARTICULAR TIME, SO THAT THEIR PAID CUSTOMERS GET THEIR TARGET. OTHERWISE, WHO IN THIS WORLD, WOULD GIVE FREE CALLS LIKE THIS & FOR NO REASON...!!!:rolleyes:

Nishikant, I even found one link about you: :)

investarindia . com/CommonMenus/Testimonials.aspx

I am a first time user of Investar Basic 2007. I have found Investar as a very powerful tool for Technical Analysis. It has helped me a lot to track the trend of the current market. I am a broker by profession and I feel a broker should be very much aware of whats happening in the market. A client is not only a client from whom we get Brokerage but he is a God to us and a medium of getting more business. Business can be generated only if I assist the Client Positively. And this Positive Assistance can be given only if I am aware of the trend in the Market. So Investar provides me all the Assistance that I need regulary and helps me to keep my client Satisfied and Happy. The cost incurred to get this Software is not that much as compared to the other TA softwares that are available. As compared to the cost, Investar comes in an attractive and reasonable package and therefore any retail investor or a Technical Analyst can afford this Software. And the results derived by using Investar are placed very well above the price. Last and not the least, Investar Team and the staff of Investar are the better guides and the after sales service which is of utmost importance is excellent. So any queries relating to the software are no big problem because I am assured that my queries will be solved by the efficient team of InvestarIndia.

I wish all the best to the team of Investar and guys keep up the good work. Take care.

Regards,
Nishikant K. Hadge
Mumbai

Comeout in the open, Nishikant, and face the world like a man should... they are many tipsters in this forum who openly give calls without resorting to SUCH HEIGHT OF gimmicks...

renu daga

just one word,,,

tina,,, calm down.
let thsi thread go where it is going no matter profesionally / commercially
let moderator decide
we should no further poke our joker nose,,,this is not our part of circus,,,
we shoudl eb not bothered since few members are finding his / her supportive to them
i request other members too,,,pls dont get ur self induldge here...unnecessarily

renu

Status
Not open for further replies.